I'm Back... again....

No more playing 'catch-up' on the blog!! If I miss it, then I miss it! Poof! I keep my other 'non-pictures' blog updated more... but here are the pictures I've taken in 2010. It's kind of a shame that there aren't more.

KENZIE & MATTHEW'S 'JOSEPH SMITH'S FIRST VISION' FHE:
~In both of their Faith In God books, there's a requirement that says that they need to teach a Family Home Evening on Joseph Smith's First Vision. So to kill two birds with one stone, I had them make to together. I almost killed two KIDS with one stone cuz they kept fighting cuz they can't work together, but in the end, I was quite pleased with the outcome:

Here's Matthew explaining how to play the game that they made:

Gotta love the toothpicks as the place markers!

Natalie holding up the picture of Joseph Smith's First Vision:

All done! They did such a good job! I'm so proud of them!Ahhh! REFRESHMENTS!!
Yes, they even prepared their own refreshments... JELL-O!
Tree Jell-o cutouts to symbolize the Sacred Grove where Joseph Smith went out to pray.

Yummmm!!!
The kids did a really good job!


My new blogging goal is to blog every Sunday and catch up (in pictures) on what's happened that week. Things are not very exciting right now, but they will pick up soon ;o))


Comments