Only people who like to bake will appreciate this blog.
So, with all credit going to my sister Jeanelle, she showed me this really fun blog
http://bakerella.blogspot.com/
And it had these really cute cupcakes that I wanted to try to make.
http://bakerella.blogspot.com/
And it had these really cute cupcakes that I wanted to try to make.
So I DID!
Here's what the lady's looked like:

Here's Mine:
Hers...

MINE!
I have to say, that they took A LOT of work to make! A lot of steps in the process, and you have to let them chill a couple of times. And I'm not a patient one, which is also why I don't make bread. I hate the rising and then re-rising part. Takes too long!
So anyway, I DID IT, and as I was making them, I was swearing up and down that I'd never make them again because they took so long!
That is.... until I ATE ONE!
That is.... until I ATE ONE!
Dang it! They were GOOD!
Here I am all proud of my cute adorable cuppy cake!
Then I ate it
Me likey!
Ok. to those of you who paid ATTENTION TO DETAIL:
if you look close, all 3 pictures are taken in different spots in my house.
(#1. in the living room)
(#2. in the kitchen by the sink... see all the dirty dishes?)
(#3. by the fridge)
Which means, that I ate 3 different cupcakes just for the picture's sake!
HAHAHA! you caught me!
I was very happy eating that last cupcake!
(#1. in the living room)
(#2. in the kitchen by the sink... see all the dirty dishes?)
(#3. by the fridge)
Which means, that I ate 3 different cupcakes just for the picture's sake!
HAHAHA! you caught me!
I was very happy eating that last cupcake!
YOU SHOULD WOW YOUR FRIENDS AND MAKE THEM TOO!
I did!
Comments