First Day of School!

Ahhhhh.... the Summer has finally ended, what seemed to be the longest summer of my life! And the kids are now back to school!! I know it's probably bad to want life to hurry up and pass, but with each new Season and event, we get one step closer to Matt coming home, which is my ultimate goal. I just need to learn how to not wish the time away and enjoy each moment of life.

Well this year we are in a new place at a new school. The kids are going to Centennial Elementary in Graham this year!

Here's Kenzie eating breakfast.
She didn't want me to take a picture of her eating a banana...
I wonder why?


Here's a nice one of Kenzie & Natalie


My handsome Matthew ready for school
Waiting for the school bus (even though I drove them). We wanted to see where it picked up for tomorrow.

My cute kiddies :o)

We're here!!! Ready to find our classrooms!

First stop, Kenzie's awesome classroom!! She has a great teacher this year!

There's Kenzie!!

Putting her stuff away in her cubbie

Sitting down at her desk

My big 5th grader (and her teacher walking behind her. LOL!)

Next stop, Nathan's classroom!!
1st Grade Room #9 with Mrs. Lieruance

He looks a little tired

There's my happy boy :o)

Last stop, Matthew's class!!
4th Grade P-1 with Ms. Dary

My handsome 4th Grader!

After we dropped the kids off, Natalie and I went to Target and then to Wal Mart. I got to talk to Matty for an HOUR while I was in Target/Wal Mart. That was great. Then we came home, ate lunch, and I accidentally took an hour and a half NAP while Natalie quietly played and watched tv. I LOVE that I don't have little needy babies anymore! I love to see my kids grow and develop into people! They're WAY more fun now ;o)

Around 3:55pm (so late!) we went outside to wait for the bus to come drop the kids off. Of course it was a little late, probably from making sure each kid was on the right bus. But while we waited, Natalie chased around a grasshopper.


She wasn't brave enough to pick it up though. Just looked at it.

I see the bus!!

Here it comes!!

The "Orange" Bus route


THEY'RE HOME!!!
As you can see, Nathan doesn't have a backpack on, so luckily I caught the driver before he took and Nathan ran back on and got his bag.

Kenzie Benzy home from her first day of school. She loved it! She's very excited!! There are THREE McKenzie's in her class, so her teacher calls one McKenzie, the other Miss Rice, and calls Kenzie "Fergie"! LOL! I love it! She's Fergalicious!!

Matthew home from his first day!
He didn't like it so much. He says his teacher is mean. She sent him home with almost ALL of his school supplies and said, "That's not my list." Uh.... sorry you didn't do your job and send a list, so I went onto the school's website and printed a list. Now SHE can supply his supplies. I already WENT school shopping. It's not MY problem that it's not "her list". Dumb *$#!(bad word)! She also told them that if they don't go to the bathroom at recess, they can't go for the next two hours. And if they have an accident, they'll just hafta learn! SERIOUSLY?? Holy cow! She also told them that kids' parents always want their kids to be in her class cuz her class is always calm. GUESS WHAT LADY!! I MIGHT RUIN THAT FOR YA! Of course this is all information coming from a 9 year old, but I don't have reason NOT to believe him. I might have to go in and have a little talk with her. There's another Matthew in his class too.

Here's my Nate home from his first day.
He loves his teacher, and there is another Nathan F. in his class. Here he is showing his bandaid on his finger. Silly boy.

And there you have it! Our first day of school! All in all it was a good day. The kids are excited to ride the bus TO school tomorrow :o)

Comments