Ok... I know I need to jump back on the blog bandwagon, but I've got my reasons! The upcoming move being the biggest, but I'll try to best I can to blog the random events of our last days here in Hawaii.
Tonight, we went to the church where they were setting up for tomorrow night's Wahiawa 1st Ward's Homecoming/Valentine's Dance, and learned SALSA and MERENGUE dance from Maggie & Andres. It was like pulling teeth just to get Matt to GO, and he keeps saying "You REALLY owe me big time!" but it was worth it! I dragged his poor butt there and then into the middle of the gym where Maggie taught us (and one other couple) the dances. First we learned Salsa. It's a lot of fun but will definitely take some practice to get the hang of. But Merengue, on the other hand, was a lot easier and just pure FUN! Matt was a natural too! We had a blast dancing and twirling feeling like latinos! It was great!!
After all of the dancing was over, Shenny asked if Kenzie could spend the night. And immediately Natalie wanted to go too. So Maggie suggested that we keep Shawn, and she keep the girls. So the girls are at Maggie's house, and the boys are here. This is Natalie's (and Shawn's too) first sleepover! So I took some pictures to document it.
After all of the dancing was over, Shenny asked if Kenzie could spend the night. And immediately Natalie wanted to go too. So Maggie suggested that we keep Shawn, and she keep the girls. So the girls are at Maggie's house, and the boys are here. This is Natalie's (and Shawn's too) first sleepover! So I took some pictures to document it.
We sent Kenzie home with Maggie and had Shawn ride with us. Then we had Natalie change into her pajamas and packed a bag with some stuff for Kenzie to. Then when we dropped Nata off we'd get Shawn's bag. And of course I took pictures to properly document this momentous occasion:
Ready to go!

My big girl.

Gettin' in the car

Sittin' in Kenzie's big girl seat

We're at Maggie's street,
Natalie leading the way...

Up Maggie's sidewalk and right in the front door like she lives there!

She ran upstairs where everyone was and got all settled in with the girls who were eating Valentine's Day candy:

The Girls :o)
Kenzie, Shantel, Shenny, & Natalie

Ready to go!
My big girl.
Gettin' in the car
Sittin' in Kenzie's big girl seat
We're at Maggie's street,
Natalie leading the way...
Up Maggie's sidewalk and right in the front door like she lives there!
She ran upstairs where everyone was and got all settled in with the girls who were eating Valentine's Day candy:
The Girls :o)
Kenzie, Shantel, Shenny, & Natalie
I can't believe my baby is big enough for sleepovers now!! We had to convince her to ride in OUR car home from church. We told her she just needed to get her back pack, and she told Maggie in her cute little Nata voice "Just to git my backpack." So stinkin' cute!
Comments