Nathan's Advice

Today, Nathan and I were in the kitchen and he was figuring out what he wanted to make for lunch. Those of you who know Nathan, know that he is a random boy who says out of the blue off the wall things.

So he was making his lunch and he said to me, "I bet you are SO happy that my cavity is gone right? Cuz you don't like to see my cry."

Then he said,
"It's a pain in the butt to lie to mothers and dads."

HAHA! Where the heck did that come from? I laughed. Good words of advice from a random 5 year old. I should print that out and hang it on my fridge! He really doesn't lie cuz he's a terrible liar. He admits with shame to everything bad that we catch him doing. So I bet it IS a pain in the butt for him to lie, cuz he's so bad at it! haha!

Comments

djferguson said…
You're lucky that he is a bad liar. Joey and Brian are so good at it we can't tell who is lying most of the time.
Ashley said…
I like Nathan, he really is something!
Becky said…
He's such a funny little guy. I love hearing what he says. Always thinking that boy.