Pictures With Santa!!

WE DID IT!
I twisted Matt's arm and finally got him to go to the mall with me tonight to get a picture taken with Santa, 5 days before Christmas.

But first....
I wanted to share some of our OLD Santa Pictures we've had taken throughout the years:

This is probably my all-time favorite!
It's McKenzie, 1 yr. old, terrified of Santa!!
1999


Next year we added Matthew to the mix!
Kenzie still doesn't look too thrilled with Santa:
2000

I ended up in this one because the only way that I could get Kenzie to sit on Santa's lap, was if I sat by Santa, and she sat on MY lap, as far away from him as she could get! And Matthew is itching his terrible eczema that he had when he was little!
2001

Nothing to say about this one....
just two cute kids.
2002

Now let's skip 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, & 2007.

Here's THIS year's first picture with Santa, taken at the Schofield Barracks Tree Lighting Ceremony. We waited 2 1/2 hours to see him! But he was the best Santa!

And...
drumroll please.
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

OUR 2008 SANTA PICTURE
I think it turned out very cute!
The lady let me take 2 pictures with my camera, behind the fence.
Here's mine:

I'm a picture freak, aren't I?

Comments

Chantell said…
Too cute! Looks like fun! I love all the old pics. I still need to go to the mall and get my boys w/Santa
Frank & Moana said…
Sista Jenilee is da bomb!

What fond memories you have journaled for your kids to see and to show their kids. Good job!

"Das why I started blogging...becuase of da masta blogga!"