Merry Christmas Eve

The night we've been waiting for for so long...
CHRISTMAS EVE!

We spent the day running errands and getting ready for the big day tomorrow. But we eventually found ourselves winding down in the evening time and the kids were asking if they could open a Christmas Eve present. Since it's a tradition in our family, I said ok.

Here's Nathan & Natalie ready with their 1st present to open:


Matthew opening;
Kenzie opening:

LIFE SAVERS BOOKS!!
Matt and I also bought them Lifesavers books before we knew that Dick & Becky bought them Lifesavers books too... so since they were gonna get two, I let them open one on Christmas Eve.


Now time for present #2:

Ready, set, OPEN!


Instead of the usual Christmas Pajamas, we bought them little warm & fuzzy fleece Christmas blankets:
We'd been tracking Santa all night on the computer as he went all over the world!! But when he got to the West Coast we told them that it was time for bed because Santa was almost here!!

So they loaded a plate with cookies for Santa.....

....and went to bed and drifted off to sleep!

Then SANTA CAME TO HAWAI'I

He filled the stockings.....

.....ate some cookies.....

.....and left some presents under the tree:

All the while, Mommy & Daddy enjoyed a candy cane on the couch:



Like you didn't see that coming.

Then it was time for Mama & Daddy to go to bed.
But before I went up, I moved something on a little table by the front door, and look what I found:
A Little Baby Gecko!

And, can you believe that we were the ONLY ONES on our whole block who decorated for Christmas????
Bah Hum Bug! Cuz we weren't even THAT decorated on the outside!

But we were on the inside.
Here's our pretty little tree on Christmas Eve Night.

Stay tuned for Christmas MORNING tomorrow!!

Comments

your tree looks great with the lights off. so bright!
Becky said…
I LOVE the tree! It's very pretty and I'm proud of you for decorating outside. We never seem to get around to it. I decorate inside, but not as much as I used to. It's just for me anyway. Still, it's fun and I know the kids love it. It adds all that excitement!