Today was the last day of school for the kids before Winter Break. So, like always, the last day is a fun day for everyone. I'd signed up to go to Nathan's classroom and make a gingerbread house with him.
Here's Nathan already putting together his gingerbread house when I got there 10 minutes early!!!
Hard at work:
He was having lots of fun!
Mama & her Nathan
Looooots of "glue"
We made a face :o)
FINISHED!!
A friend gave him a candy lei
another friend gave him a little Rudolph pouch! Cute!
He wanted me to take a picture of his Rudolph eating candy:
After the gingerbread houses and recess, we came inside and played 'Pin the Nose on Rudolph'. Nathan got the closest (without peeking), and I put mine on the "T" in "The"
In the midst of all the chaos, I wanted to visit the other kids in their classrooms. Natalie went with her favorite Ms. Bridget to see a concert by a different class.
So I went to Kenzie's class!
They were getting ready to make something for their parents!!
When I came back in later, she didn't want me to see!!
Then I went to Matthew's class, where they were having a breakfast party!
Here's Matty with his apple, and his book report that he's so proud of, on his desk:
Matthew's Class:
After all that fun, the kids got out at 11:00am. I went home, got Natalie from Bridget, and guess who ate Nathan's gingerbread house??
I guess he told her it was ok.
It was a fun day at school. No more school until January 12th!! Sheesh!
Comments