I'm an Auntie.... AGAIN!!!

This morning, my older sister, Jaylene, had her 4th baby!!

CARSEN JAMES WINTERS

It was a really quick pregnancy! She had to keep reminding me that she was pregnant whenever she called! In my mind, she looked the same as she did when I last saw her, and she didn't even look pregnant!:

So when my phone rang at 7:30am this morning, even tho I just talked to her yesterday, I thought she was calling about her puppies. I was tired and not ready to wake up yet! haha! I didn't even THINK that she might have had her baby!!
But he's here!
Only 6lbs 8.5oz, but by those cheeks, you'd think he was bigger!
But I think all of her kids had cute chubby cheekies.
Here's the proud Papa:

Older brother, Jaxen, giving his little bro a kiss:

Who else knows the significance of December 7th???
Well, I'm sure if I didn't live in Hawaii, I wouldn't know the significance either.
December 7th, 1941 was the day Japan bombed Pearl Harbor!!!
Whatta historic birthday!

So little Carsen James (*thank HEAVEN she didn't get away with naming him "Stryker" like she wanted to*) is #19 of my nieces and nephews! And that's just on MY family's side, NOT including my great-nieces and nephews!! Yes, I'm a 27 year old GREAT-aunt, and have been since I was like 16. So, with the 15 great-nieces and nephews, it brings my grand total to 34 nieces and nephews.

And if you wanna get reeeeally crazy and add in Matt's family, it brings it to a GRAND grand total of 45 NIECES AND NEPHEWS!!!
Do I even need an excuse of why I miss birthdays??

WELCOME TO THE WORLD, LITTLE CARSEN JAMES!!!

Comments