With today being Election Day,
I thought I'd show you all who the Ferguson kids voted for,
and why.
Yesterday, Nathan came home from school with an "I Voted" sticker on his shirt. And since the kids have all been talking about the elections in their classes, I thought I'd get on video who they voted for. I was surprised to see some opposition in our family!!
Here's who Nathan voted for:
I love how he says "Rock Obama" and doesn't know why he voted for him.
I think that just goes to show that you generally hear Obama's name more.
ESPECIALLY here in Hawaii where his "Tutu" just died.
Here's who Matthew voted for:
I think it's interesting that the SON of a Soldier who goes to war
DOESN'T want the war to end!
Here's who Natalie voted for:
I'm preeeetty sure she said "Rock Obama" just like Nathan.
Here's who McKenzie voted for:
I share the same feelings.
I don't trust either of them.
Who do I vote for?
Adolph Hitler or Charles Manson

??????????????????????????
Who would YOU vote for?
??????????????????????????
And look at our pretty Hawaiian moon last night!
I should call it "Palm Trees & Power Lines"
Comments