This post is for Jeanelle.
Ever since I bought my favorite cereal, Reeses Puffs, I have been driving Jeanelle crazy by constantly saying/rapping,
"REESES PUFF! REESES PUFF! PEANUT BUDDA CHOCOLATE FLAVAAAA!"
I say it over and over for a few minutes until it leaves my brain.
Now I would like to share the completely retarded
'Reeses Puff Rap' with you:
eat em' up... eat em' up... eat em' up... EAT EM' UP!!!
I know that whenever I got Reeses Puffs in mah bowl, MY day is on cruise control too... LOL!
Ever since I bought my favorite cereal, Reeses Puffs, I have been driving Jeanelle crazy by constantly saying/rapping,
"REESES PUFF! REESES PUFF! PEANUT BUDDA CHOCOLATE FLAVAAAA!"
I say it over and over for a few minutes until it leaves my brain.
Now I would like to share the completely retarded
'Reeses Puff Rap' with you:
eat em' up... eat em' up... eat em' up... EAT EM' UP!!!
I know that whenever I got Reeses Puffs in mah bowl, MY day is on cruise control too... LOL!
Comments