As I was cleaning up today and sorting through papers, I found a little paper that said:
to: Santa
from: Matthew
So I opened it up, and here's what the letter said:

"hi santa. I have been a good boy this year. I have a lot of things to tell you. I am gunna send my Christmas list to you with the letter. I want Christmas cookies because they're good. The ones in the metal box, that is a circle, and they have little papers to hold them. I want you to give Daddy tools. Shhh. Don't tell him. He likes wrenches, screw drivers, and a mallet. I hope you have a great Christmas this year. Happy Christmas."
If that doesn't tug on your heart strings, I don't know what will!!
Then he attached his list, as promised:

to: Santa
from: Matthew
So I opened it up, and here's what the letter said:

"hi santa. I have been a good boy this year. I have a lot of things to tell you. I am gunna send my Christmas list to you with the letter. I want Christmas cookies because they're good. The ones in the metal box, that is a circle, and they have little papers to hold them. I want you to give Daddy tools. Shhh. Don't tell him. He likes wrenches, screw drivers, and a mallet. I hope you have a great Christmas this year. Happy Christmas."
If that doesn't tug on your heart strings, I don't know what will!!
Then he attached his list, as promised:

"Matthew's
MY CHRISTMAS LIST
MY CHRISTMAS LIST
Lego Batman / Playstation 2
Lego Indiana Jones / Playstation 2
Lego Star Wars / Playstation 2
Remote control car
Air hogs
New Nintendo DS
Christmas Cookies
Starburst
Skittles
Bubble gum
Peanut butter cups
Eye clops"
That's a hefty wish list. Do you think he's a little obsessed with video games??
I just wanted to share the sweet Christmas letter from him to Santa, asking for Christmas cookies, and for Santa to surprise daddy with tools. SO sweet!
I just wanted to share the sweet Christmas letter from him to Santa, asking for Christmas cookies, and for Santa to surprise daddy with tools. SO sweet!
Comments