First, Matt came home from NTC at 5:40 in the morning!
Then Jeanelle came in at 12:15.
The only problem was that Natalie gets out of preschool at 12:00, Jeanelle got in at 12:15, and McKenzie, Matthew, & Nathan got out of school at 1:00 because of parent-teacher conferences this week, so I had a little bit of a time dilemma.
If Matt would have gotten home at a reasonable time last night, HE could have picked up Natalie and the other three kids while I got Jeanelle. But he was sleeping. AND he had to be at a formation at 3:00, so it didn't work out.
I kept track of Jeanelle while she was in the air
to double check what time her plane would land.
Here she is, taking off from rainy Seattle:
Halfway here!
(look at all the rain on the West coast!)
Here we are at the airport waiting at baggage claim.
Matthew is smiling, Natalie is getting into my purse,
and Kenzie is playing Guitar Hero on my phone,
while Nathan held Jeanelle's lei and watched:
There she is!
Now she can say she got "lei'd" in Hawaii!
Mmmmm!
Pretty smelling lei:
Nathan getting his hug from Aunt Jeanellie:
Jeanelle and I both being all dumb and shy not looking at each other:
We got her bags, got in the car and took off towards home!
But before we went home, we had to make a quick stop at Game Stop to pick up my pre-reserved copy of the new Guitar Hero World Tour, so we could all rock out tonight!
And since we all missed lunch, a quick stop at healthy ol' McD's was in order.
We're so excited Jeanelle came back for her second visit to Hawaii! We have lots of fun planned for her TEN DAY visit! yay! Let's just hope I can find the time to blog it all!
Comments