Last time Jeanelle came to visit, the one thing she didn't get to do was go see the Hawaiian Sea Turtles, or "Honu". So today, since Matt got off work early today (like he does every Thursday, because Thursdays are "Tropic Lightning Days" he gets off work at 3:00pm), we went to the North Shore to see the Honu.
It was a bright sunny day, so I was hoping there was more than ONE, like there was when I went with my mom a couple weeks earlier.
There were FOUR!!!
I even walked right past one trying to get to the other three. They look just like rocks and blend right in.
Here's a little video of the Honu starting to move:
Beautiful scenery!
Jeanelle loves Hawaii!
Here's the Honu I walked past:
The whole fam damily
Here's Matt, just like last time, stuck with 'dog duty'. I was letting her sniff the Honu, and he didn't think that was ok, so he took her away from me! hehe!
We were very happy that Jeanelle got to see FOUR honu!!
Comments