Ever since Jeanelle got here, she's been begging me to go to the beach.
So on Monday, once the kids were all back in school, we went to Haleiwa Ali'i Beach Park. The reason I love to go there is because they're is always hardly anyone there! I love it just being me and whoever is with me. That way I can be as fat as I want to, and not even care! It great!
This is my view of the beach from my sunbathing spot on the sand:
Here's Jeanelle in her cute sarong ready to go swimming:

Look.... just us on the beach:

Here's me all red faced & crazy haired after swimming in the ocean and then drying off in the sun on the sand:

Lookit my footprints!

Jeanelle has the whole big ocean all to herself!


There were a few paddle surfers way far away...

But there was hardly any surf, so not very good surfing action.

Can you guess what that dark spot under the water is???

SEA TURTLE!!!
Here he is coming up for a quick breath of air:

That quick breath is a hard picture to capture!
The one above is Jeanelle's....
look at mine:
Totally lame and far away. I suck at taking turtle pics I guess.
We plan on going to the beach tomorrow afternoon to see the sea turtles basking in the sun, so hopefully we'll see some and get some close ups of those big ugly things!
Here's Jeanelle in her cute sarong ready to go swimming:
Look.... just us on the beach:
Here's me all red faced & crazy haired after swimming in the ocean and then drying off in the sun on the sand:
Lookit my footprints!
Jeanelle has the whole big ocean all to herself!
There were a few paddle surfers way far away...
But there was hardly any surf, so not very good surfing action.
Can you guess what that dark spot under the water is???
SEA TURTLE!!!
Here he is coming up for a quick breath of air:
That quick breath is a hard picture to capture!
The one above is Jeanelle's....
look at mine:
We plan on going to the beach tomorrow afternoon to see the sea turtles basking in the sun, so hopefully we'll see some and get some close ups of those big ugly things!
Comments