Dinner Cruise with Jeanelle

Tonight, Jeanelle and I went on a dinner cruise. It was the same dinner cruise that Matt and I went on in June 2006 after we first got here, and we really enjoyed it, so I thought we could go again. Except for this time, Matt stayed home with the kids while just Jeanelle and I went.

Our boat was called the Navatek I:

Here's a nice picture of Jeanelle at the Aloha Tower Marketplace while we waited to go on our dinner cruise boat:

We found the pier where our boat was, got our boarding passes, got our picture taken, and then embarked on our dinner cruise!

Here's the Aloha Tower Marketplace from the boat:

First we ordered our drinks. We both got MY favorite drink,
a LAVA FLOW!
(a virgin pina colada with strawberry syrup)
to my disappointment, it wasn't very good :o(

Here's Jeanelle and I cheezin it up on da boat:

Honolulu

and a RAINBOW!

Diamondhead Crater:

Jeanelle and I went out on to the deck for a few pictures.
It was really windy!

And the sea was ROUGH!
That boat was ROCKIN'!

Look at Jeanelle blowin in the wind!

Her hair was blowing all in her face!

And her SKIRT kept blowing up!

But then we saw DOLPHINS!!
Too bad I wasn't camera ready, so this is all I got:
(the dolphin is on the left side, diving back into the water)

Sistahs!


Here's our sunset..... not so great :o(

Then we went back in for some entertainment.

Here's a video of a Hula:
(watch the skyline out the window and you can see how bad the boat was rocking back and forth)



Then the Tahitian dancers came out.
They are everyone's favorite because they're the "hip shakers"

here's a 'hip shakin' video:


Here I am trying not to let the boat rocking get the better of me:

We're going back to port.
It was a very pretty view, but the camera doesn't do it justice.
This is Jeanelle's picture:

here's mine:
I got mad because the shutter stays open too long,
so I shook it like crazy!!


It was an OKAY dinner cruise... I definitely wouldn't recommend it to anyone else. The food wasn't that good, the entertainment wasn't that good, it was TOO LOUD, and too expensive. So... don't go on the Navatek dinner cruise. I guess I'll hafta try the Star Of Honolulu next time.
OR
next time I wanna go on a WHALE WATCHING LUNCH CRUISE!!

Comments

Ashley said…
Ben and I went on the lunch whale watching cruise and it was awesome, I so want to go if you do!!!!