IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!
I've been waiting for over a week for it to get here!!
Here is Zoey's Halloween costume this year:
She's WONDER WOMAN:
She puts up with more crap from me than anyone else.
She's such a good sport though...
I had to do it again once the kids got home:
I'm going to enter her into the neighborhood Pet Costume Contest!
I know she'll win.
We had a little fun with her when we dressed her up the second time, and we got out her treats and made her do the "clap your hands" trick while wearing the costume!
We were crackin up! She looked like she was swimming!!
Watch the VIDEO:
(i
On a side note, since it was Natalie's birthday, I thought I'd buy myself something special ;o) No, I woulda bought it even if it wasn't Nata's birthday, cuz I liked it. Look at my pretty new pearl bracelet to match the necklace I have!:
Another random side note:
My husband hides money from me!
I finally remembered to ask him where it was......
FOUND IT!
it's always fun to count $420- all in $20's!
Kenzie said, "Can I HOLD it?"
haha!
Comments