Spirit Week

The past couple of weeks at school have been a little bit crazy.
They have been getting out of school at 1:00pm instead of 2:05 (except for Wednesdays which is always early release at 12:45) because of parent-teacher conferences. I know it was just one hour earlier, but it just basically killed the day, and was crazy!! I use that one hour that I lost!!

Anywho... to add to the madness, the second week was SPIRIT WEEK, which means there is a different theme to each day during the week.

Monday was SPORTS DAY:

McKenzie & Matthew wore their soccer uniforms, and just wore a plain ol' "Soccer" shirt. Natalie will most likely always look crazy in the pictures because we take the pictures before school. And I don't get Natalie ready until after I drop off the older 3. It's just easier to get 3 kids ready at once instead of 4. Ya know?


Tuesday was PAJAMA DAY:

Wednesday was WACKY WEDNESDAY:
Originally, the night before Wacky Wednesday, I did Kenzie's hair like this,
but in the morning she was too embarrassed and had me do 4 ponytails instead!
Dang! This woulda been funny!


Thursday was SCHOOL SPIRIT DAY:
McKenzie wore her Solomon Cheer leading outfit that Grandma Sylvia made for her last year when she performed the Solomon Cheer in front of the whole school!

We even put a yellow & purple pom pom in her hair:

and Friday was HALLOWEEN of course, and the kids got to wear their costumes to school, but you'll hafta go look at my Halloween blog post for those pics.

Comments

Frank & Moana said…
Mommy you are the bomb! Cutest kids!