Today we had a birthday party to go to at the pool on post. It was a double party for two sisters who's birthday are a week apart (different years).
We know them originally from when Matthew played Soccer. Triniti was on his soccer team, so I got to know Ronnica (my friend) and Gabi (her 7yr old) on the sidelines. Now Triniti (her 9yr old) sits next to McKenzie in school!! So when we got the invite for the party a while ago, I told her I wouldn't miss it! Plus Matt hates going to parties, so I was lucky that I didn't have to drag him along with me begrudgingly.
Party at the pool
Nathan taking a dip
Natalie & Nathan swimming
Matthew got kicked out of the deep pool because he was wearing a life jacket and I wasn't RIGHT there watching him. I could see him from where I was sitting, but... not good enough I guess.
This picture is my FAVORITE!
One, two, THREE
Matthew crawling out of the kiddie pool
My Mermaid
Nathan really CAN swim!
Look how happy he is explaining something to me!
Lunch time!!
They ordered 14 boxes of pizza!!!
(Hector & Ronnica)
Ronnica & Hector's 'surprise' post deployment baby! haha!
Eliana
Screw waiting 45 min. after eating... we're goin' SWIMMIN'!
Cake time!
Everyone tryin ta catch a view
The Birthday Girls
Gabi & Triniti
(and mom explaining that we are having TWO birthday parties)
It was a fun day at the pool.
Let's end this blog with another rainbow
Isn't this the second rainbow I've blogged??
Must be 'the rainy season'.
Is THAT why they call this 'the RAINBOW state'?
Is THAT why we have rainbows on our license plates??
Comments