October 5th
Why is this day significant???
That is the day I started my blog ONE YEAR AGO!!!
If you go read my very first blog, you'll notice that it says that my goal was to post ONCE A MONTH!!! I posted 28 times in June alone!! HAHA!
So far in 2008 I've posted 151 times (not including this one).
I've put you guys through everything from mangled bones, to ripped off toenails, to crashed cars, vacations, birthdays, anniversaries, visitors, and everything in between!
What can I say....?
It's become like my little online Journal with PICTURES!!
And all of YOU get to read my "journal" too!
Isn't that GREAT?
Let's hear it for blogging!!
hip-hip HOORAY!
Why is this day significant???
That is the day I started my blog ONE YEAR AGO!!!
If you go read my very first blog, you'll notice that it says that my goal was to post ONCE A MONTH!!! I posted 28 times in June alone!! HAHA!
So far in 2008 I've posted 151 times (not including this one).
I've put you guys through everything from mangled bones, to ripped off toenails, to crashed cars, vacations, birthdays, anniversaries, visitors, and everything in between!
What can I say....?
It's become like my little online Journal with PICTURES!!
And all of YOU get to read my "journal" too!
Isn't that GREAT?
Let's hear it for blogging!!
hip-hip HOORAY!
Comments
Now you got me hooked on journaling. :)