I'm sure by now you are getting sick of me blogging every time I go up Kolekole Pass.
Well, SORRY!
But today was a boring Sunday! So I asked my mom if she wanted to go up Kolekole, and she said, "Sure.", so we went.
Like I tell everyone, it starts off really steep. But if you can get through the first part, the rest is easy. I PROMISE!!
Here's the beginning:

Then it goes straight up!
(it doesn't look as steep in this pic as it is in real life)

Yay! The hard part is over!
We made it to the beheading rock!

Git down!

Almost to the top...

We did it.
Nathan brought his little kite to fly.
I just LOVE this picture:

Matthew was following the kite around
to catch it if it fell:

Brave Kenzie, NOT afraid of heights!

Natalie has Zoey, as usual:

Dirty Dog!

Gramma & her kiddies :oD

Enough fun, time to head back...

Oops! We forgot to take a picture of Grandma
at the first viewpoint:

Zoey kept sitting because she had little pieces of nature stuck on her fur on her behind, so she'd drag her butt on the ground to try to get them off, but it just dragged even MORE onto her butt! Poor Zo!

Not a very pretty hike....
but the view from the top is worth it!

Then we went home,
ate dinner,
and went crazy...

Here's what I look like when I smile too long and my gums dry out and then I try to close my mouth. My LIP gets stuck on my dry gums!! HAHAHA!
I'm so gorgeous!
Continue to stay tuned.....
tomorrow we are planning a trip to the BEACH!
Well, SORRY!
But today was a boring Sunday! So I asked my mom if she wanted to go up Kolekole, and she said, "Sure.", so we went.
Like I tell everyone, it starts off really steep. But if you can get through the first part, the rest is easy. I PROMISE!!
Here's the beginning:
Then it goes straight up!
(it doesn't look as steep in this pic as it is in real life)
Yay! The hard part is over!
We made it to the beheading rock!
Git down!
Almost to the top...
We did it.
Nathan brought his little kite to fly.
I just LOVE this picture:
Matthew was following the kite around
to catch it if it fell:
Brave Kenzie, NOT afraid of heights!
Natalie has Zoey, as usual:
Dirty Dog!
Gramma & her kiddies :oD
Enough fun, time to head back...
Oops! We forgot to take a picture of Grandma
at the first viewpoint:
Zoey kept sitting because she had little pieces of nature stuck on her fur on her behind, so she'd drag her butt on the ground to try to get them off, but it just dragged even MORE onto her butt! Poor Zo!
Not a very pretty hike....
but the view from the top is worth it!
Then we went home,
ate dinner,
and went crazy...
Here's what I look like when I smile too long and my gums dry out and then I try to close my mouth. My LIP gets stuck on my dry gums!! HAHAHA!
Continue to stay tuned.....
tomorrow we are planning a trip to the BEACH!
Comments
Love ya,
Sydney