I've been tagged... again.

Eight Favorite TV Shows:
1. Wife Swap
2. The Dog Whisperer
3. The Office
4. Spongebob Squarepants
5. Intervention
6. The People Finder show
7. The Soup
8. LOST


Eight Favorite Restaurants:
1. Olive Garden
2. Red Robin
3. Chilis
4. McDonalds
5. Maui Tacos
6. Bubba Gumps
7. Outback Steakhouse
8. Azteca


Eight Things that Happened Yesterday:
1. Jeanelle and I volunteered in Nathan's classroom
2. We went to trunk-or-treat at church
3. We ate candy for dinner
4. MY
5. DAY
6. WASN'T
7. THAT
8. EXCITING!!!


Eight Things to look forward to:
1. Our dinner cruise on Friday
2. Going to church tomorrow
3. Grandchildren
4. Retirement
5. Moving to Washington
6. Going to bed
7. Hearing the guy in the old movie say "Weena" again! LOL!
8. Seeing family again


Eight things on my wish list:
1. Money grew on trees
2. Laundry folded itself
3. Houses cleaned themselves
4. I wish I was a little bit taller...
5. I wish I was a baller.....
6. I wish I had a girl, who looked good, I would call her....
7. I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat....
8. And a six four Impala!!!
(sorry if you just missed that song quote)


Eight Things I love about the Fall:
1. The color of the trees
2. The smell outside
3. I DON'T
4. LOVE
5. EIGHT
6. THINGS
7. ABOUT
8. FALL!


Eight people I tag:
1. NO
2. ONE
3. ELSE
4. BECAUSE
5. THIS
6. WAS
7. NOT
8. FUN!

Sorry you had to go through that!

Comments