HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY, NATALIE!!!


Today was Natalie Grace's 4th birthday!!!
We were sad that Daddy wasn't able to be home for it, for the 4th time in a row, but there's always next year... ONE of these days Daddy will be home for her birthday.
But we were VERY excited to be able to share her special day with Grandma!!

Today was also the kids' first day back to school, so to make Natalie's day extra special, she took goody bags to school to pass out to all of her classmates

Here she is passing them out:

Here is a cute VIDEO of Nan passing out her bags,
and all the kids saying "Happy Birthday" and "Thank You":


Petersen Head Start!
Nata with her Happy Birthday Crown they gave to her:

We made her wait until after we picked up Nathan, Kenzie, & Matthew to let her open her presents. She was VERY excited that they were ALL for HER!

First we called Grandma & Grandpa Fergy to tell them thank you for the gift, and to let them hear her open it (while I took pictures):

Ready to open her present from Gramma & Grampa Fergy:

"What's all this stringy stuff?"

POLLY POCKET!
She loved it!
Here she is brushing Polly's hair:
Then we found the CHECK!
Thaaaank yooooou Grandma & Grandpa!

After we hung up with Grandma, we called DADDY and so he could be a part of the special day! We put him on speaker-phone and began the present opening:

First, from Grandma Sylvia:
A DUCK!
Just what she asked for!
The other night, when Grandma asked her what she wanted for her birthday,
she said, "A baby duck."
And that's what she got!
Next, one from Mommy & Daddy:
"The Diamond in the Castle!!!"
I think it's cute that she calls it that. It's 'Barbie and the Diamond Castle'. It was a movie that was on Nickelodeon about a month ago, and she fell in love with it. So she was very excited when she saw that she had the DVD!

Next, another from Grandma Sylvia:
Her very own DORA DOLL that smells like Cherries!
She can carry it around with her wherever she goes!

Another one from Mommy & Daddy:
A pretty purse with everything to go in it;
a cell phone, keys, sunglasses, lipstick,
fingernail polish, and perfume!

Another one from Mom & Dad:
It's LIANA from 'Barbie and the Diamond Castle'!
When you push her hand, her necklace lights up and she sings!

Next....
she's saying,
"ANOTHER Barbie???"
Yes! She was RIGHT!
It's ALEXA from 'Barbie and the Diamond Castle!'
Now she has BOTH of them, and when you put their hands together
they SING together!!! Just like in the movie!
Can you see the excitement on her face??
First thing's first....
undress the Barbie:

This picture cracks me up!
Nathan loved the Barbies just as much as she did!
Look at how happy he is!

Here's a video of all 4 kids PLAYING NICELY!!
This is a rare occurrence, ESPECIALLY on a birthday,
so I had to get it on video:
(they're watching the Barbie DVD, and Natalie looks at the tv when she hears the part that her Barbies can sing!)

Usually the birthday kid turns into Veruca Salt and doesn't wanna share.
But they all were sharing very well in that video.

Here's Nata modeling her Birthday Crown and new shades:

After we ate Natalie's requested SPAGHETTI for dinner, we headed down to the Pearl City Mall to Farrell's for ICE CREAM:
I'd never been there before, but my friend Christa told me to bring ear plugs because it was noisy. Right when we got there, the kids looked around at the cool things they had, while the hostess asked me how many were in our party. Just then, this LOUD siren starts going off along with a drum banging and a bell ringing!!!! Scared the CRAP out of all of us! You shoulda seen Nathan's white face as he scrambled as fast as he could to put the stupid bear back on top of the horse!! Then later on he said,
"Mommy? Can we never come here again?"
hahahaha!

Ok, back to Natalie;
Here she is with her birthday crown making her ears funky:

Then she passed her crown onto Grandma, who completely forgot she was wearing it, even when she was telling our waitress her order, all serious faced. She had it on for a good 10 minutes before we told her. Then she felt stupid and laughed:

A couple minutes later, that dumb siren, drum, and bell went off again as they brought out a free ice cream sundae for Natalie. That is when I realized that I left my memory card for my camera at home (very sad), so from here on, I really had to pick and choose my pictures.

Here's the video of the loud sirens,
and Natalie getting her birthday ice cream:



Here's Natalie eating her Strawberry Ice Cream with Bananas:

Then I decided I wanted to have on record that I was there for Nata's birthday too, so I had my mom take a picture of us:

After Farrells, we walked around Price Busters a little bit, bought Natalie two more Polly Pocket sets that were on sale, and then went home.

Look what happened to the Birthday Girl after all of that fun and excitement:
She crashed!!!

I'm pretty sure she had a fun birthday. I think it was ALMOST perfect!
The only way it could have been perfect would be if Matt had been there :o(
But, like I said before.... there's always next year.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAN!

Comments

Ashley said…
I love seeing kids open their presents, such a sweet sight! Mia is getting those same Barbies for Christmas, and I know she will make them "nakie", too! We have the movie and I even watch it with them!!!
Jeanelle said…
I'm a terrible aunt who didn't even call on her birthday. JEEZ! But we'll go shopping when I get there fo sho. :) And I laughed at Mom with the crown. Ha! Oh and does Mom love Zoey?? I keep forgetting to ask.
Frank & Moana said…
Happy Birthday Natalie! Looks like you had a lot of fun.
Angela said…
She is SO happy! What pure joy on her face! What a great birthday! She is such a cute girl. Can't believe she's 4!