Tonight we were invited to Orion Bowen's 8th Birthday/Halloween Costume Party!!
McKenzie was a black cat:
McKenzie was a black cat:
Nathan was a happy skeleton:
Mommy was gross....
Natalie was a Butterfly Fairy
and Matthew was Donatello, the Ninja Turtle.
You'll notice I have ZERO pictures of Matthew, because first thing he did was went upstairs to Dakota's room, and we never saw him again...
Mommy was actually not dressed up at all when she came.
But then Crystal started dragging out all of the costumes, and when I saw Spongebob, I had to have it! The only problem was that the kids kept poking Spongebob's EYES!!!
Speaking of eyes, here are some cool glasses that Kenzie got out of the pinata!
I was too busy talking to Matt at NTC to take pictures of the pinata action.
(Matt is out of "the box" and back to "Aruba" and ready to come home!)
MY girls were eating candy instead of paying attention to Orion opening his presents... OH LOOK! We can see the back of Matthew!!!:
Kenzie the Kitty with her goodie bag in her mouth:
Natalie got STICKERS!!
Nathan was pretty happy about his pencil:
Then it was getting time to go home, so I took off Spongebob.
And KENZIE tried him on:
Look at poor Jarom crashed out on the couch!
Before I left, I found Andres' hippy wig behind me, so I tried it on:
check out the FEMALE NAPOLEON DYNAMITE:
haha!
We had a lot of fun, like we always do.
And we have ANOTHER Halloween Birthday Party to go to tomorrow.
Stay tuned...
Comments