As you know from my previous post, McKenzie developed a fever on Thursday evening. I kept her home from school today, and made her stay inside, upstairs, watching tv, and resting all day.
So tonight before bed, I reminded everyone of our plans to go to the Pumpkin Patch tomorrow. I said goodnight to the boys, and Natalie was in McKenzie's bed, while Kenzie was on the bed in the spare room (the rooms are right across from eachother). And I stood in the hallway between both rooms and turned towards Natalie's room and said, "Goodnight Natalie." She said, "Goodnight."
Then I turned towards Kenzie and said,
"Goodnight McKenzie. I hope you feel good tomorrow."
and then I heard Natalie say,
"I hope I feel good tomorrow.....so I can feel the Holy Spirit."
HAHAHA! Since I told McKenzie to feel good, SHE had to feel good too, and then add in the one-upper and say that she wanted to feel the Holy Spirit! What a silly girl!
So tonight before bed, I reminded everyone of our plans to go to the Pumpkin Patch tomorrow. I said goodnight to the boys, and Natalie was in McKenzie's bed, while Kenzie was on the bed in the spare room (the rooms are right across from eachother). And I stood in the hallway between both rooms and turned towards Natalie's room and said, "Goodnight Natalie." She said, "Goodnight."
Then I turned towards Kenzie and said,
"Goodnight McKenzie. I hope you feel good tomorrow."
and then I heard Natalie say,
"I hope I feel good tomorrow.....so I can feel the Holy Spirit."
HAHAHA! Since I told McKenzie to feel good, SHE had to feel good too, and then add in the one-upper and say that she wanted to feel the Holy Spirit! What a silly girl!
Comments