Dads... Don't Leave Home!!!


Anybody who has had their husband leave for an extended period of time, knows that the second they leave, everything that CAN go wrong, WILL go wrong!
Right?

So far, only 3 things have happened since Matt left:
(keep in mind he's only been gone 3 days!!)

#1. Zoey is in Heat

She is only 7 months old!!! The DAY he leaves, she went into heat. Along with the heat comes a doggy period, which is super gross, so I found some Pup'ster disposable diapers for dogs for her to use. They're working great because she can't tear them off. And if the dog period isn't bad enough, she is also constantly whining because she is WHOREmonal and looking for a boy dog to come along and fulfill her needs. Little hussy!



#2. Natalie has started pooping her pants

I have NO idea why, but her teacher from preschool even called to tell me that Natalie pooped her pants in school. And today when we got home from the swimming pool, I smelled something nasty and asked her if she pooped her pants, and she nodded her head 'yes'. So I took her out into the front yard, stripped her down, and hosed her off in the front yard (see above picture). She has been potty trained for a long time, so now we have to figure out why she feels the need to poop her pants. Very irritating!



#3. Natalie flooded the bathroom

I guess pooping her pants wasn't bad enough.
Right after I hosed her off in the front yard, I told her to go into the bathroom and get a baby wipe and wipe her butt clean (i hosed most of it off). So I go inside and we hear Natalie crying in the bathroom. So Kenzie went in to see what was going on and Natalie says to her,
"I SPILLED WATER AND IT'S UP TA HERE!!"
haha. Serves her right! Look at the picture. The whole floor was covered in water. Luckily, there's a little edge in front of the door which kept the water from spilling into the hallway.


The moral of this blog is:

Dads... DON'T LEAVE HOME!!!

Comments

Ashley said…
Oh boy, sounds like fun..."my head hurts already" is my new favorite line. It hasn't stopped hurting since Friday night (even with meds)...
Becky said…
Ah, the joys of motherhood. She's probably pooping because Matt's gone. Kids do the strangest things. I'm not sure what pooping your pants has to do with missing daddy, but there ya go.
Angela said…
Lydia started peeing her pants as soon as her dad left last year. And wetting the bed. And that WHOREmonal dog... I feel her pain.