BIG FAT LIAR!

My husband thinks he is SOOO sly!! And pretty fly for a white guy. haha!

So you already know that he was supposed to come home tomorrow, but then it got changed to a different date, right? He's a BIG FAT LIAR!!

First, Christa called me today on her break (like she usually does) and told me that HER husband (who is with Matt) was leaving late tonight and would be home early tomorrow morning. So I texted Matt and asked him if he was trying to surprise me and come home early. He said no. HE FORGOT THAT I'M THE EX-FRG LEADER AND I STILL GET EMAILS REGARDING HIS UNIT!!!

As I was checking my email this afternoon, I noticed one entitled "3-25 Redeployment" which in lamans terms means "When they're coming home from NTC". So I opened it and it had the MANIFEST attached, which is the roster of who is coming home when! So I opened up the attachment, scanned past the Oct. 29's and 30's and went to the Nov. 1's. No Matt! So I scrolled up to the 30th.... no Matt!! Then I scrolled up to the 29th and THERE HE WAS!!!

Wait a minute... TODAY is the 29th!! He's a BIG FAT LIAR!! He tried to trick me and say that he is coming home late, and he IS coming home the same time as Christa's husband! So I called him up and spoiled his plan! All he had to say was "Ah dang! Who emailed that to you anyway!?" His plane will be back in Hawaii TONIGHT at 10:40pm, and he will be home around 1 or 2am.

Yay! Good news he's coming home on time! No Separation Pay, but who cares.

NICE TRY MATT!! YOU CAN'T TRICK THE EX-FRG LEADER!!!

Comments

Jeanelle said…
what a big stinkin' liar!!!! :)
djferguson said…
That is sweet that he wanted to suprise you but way to stress you out.
Stephanie said…
You ruined his surprise!! :-) I just tagged you! After things get settled, check out my blog for details! Love ya lots!