Late last night, I got a message from Ku'uipo inviting us to the beach on Saturday.
We had no plans so of course we accepted the invitation.
We planned on having a little BBQ, and my signature dish is my CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! This next video clip is from when I was making cookies that morning, and Natalie was talking my ear off, as always. Then she says, "Mama, let's sing a church song!" and she then proceeded to sing this:
For all of you non-LDS (mormon) people, that is probably the first song that children learn to sing in church. PRECIOUS!
Ok, so then we went to the beach.
Here are the pics:
Mermaid Natalie
(body sculpted by Dakota)

Get up!

Zoey & Daddy
(Don't look TOO excited, Matt...)

Our Friends

The Zo.
I couldn't decide which picture was cuter:
the cute bottom teeth sticking out?...

...or the tongue hanging out.?

Manu (i think) loving Zoey

Bright sun!

Ipo, Koda, & Shina covering Natalie in the sand!

The waves got big at times!
The kids had fun getting knocked over by them!

Cheeeeeese!

Uh-oh...
got knocked over

Matthew going to help Natalie up

Whoops!
knocked over again!

Jarom digging a big hole in the sand
(that got filled up by a big wave after this pic was taken)

Kenzie making "a pool"

Steph & Ku'uipo

Long day for Zoey

things were getting funny

Last, but certainly not least,
THE SUNSET

We had no plans so of course we accepted the invitation.
We planned on having a little BBQ, and my signature dish is my CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! This next video clip is from when I was making cookies that morning, and Natalie was talking my ear off, as always. Then she says, "Mama, let's sing a church song!" and she then proceeded to sing this:
For all of you non-LDS (mormon) people, that is probably the first song that children learn to sing in church. PRECIOUS!
Ok, so then we went to the beach.
Here are the pics:
Mermaid Natalie
(body sculpted by Dakota)
Get up!
Zoey & Daddy
(Don't look TOO excited, Matt...)
Our Friends
The Zo.
I couldn't decide which picture was cuter:
the cute bottom teeth sticking out?...
...or the tongue hanging out.?
Manu (i think) loving Zoey
Bright sun!
Ipo, Koda, & Shina covering Natalie in the sand!
The waves got big at times!
The kids had fun getting knocked over by them!
Cheeeeeese!
Uh-oh...
got knocked over
Matthew going to help Natalie up
Whoops!
knocked over again!
Jarom digging a big hole in the sand
(that got filled up by a big wave after this pic was taken)
Kenzie making "a pool"
Steph & Ku'uipo
Long day for Zoey
things were getting funny
Last, but certainly not least,
THE SUNSET
We had a great time, staying there for 8 hours!!
I think that was a little longer than Matt liked, but we had a really good time.
I had a blast boogie boarding on some of the big waves, but Matt had the camera and apparently he doesn't take pictures, so there is no evidence.
I hope we do this more often!
Comments