The Saddest 'How It's Made' EVER!

I'm sure there are a lot of fans of that tv show on the Discovery Channel called 'How It's Made'. We are also fans of the show, and we watch it quite often.

However, one recent episode of 'How It's Made' was quite disturbing to me, but funny to Matt. Please take 5 minutes of your life and watch this episode of 'How It's Made' seen below:



Wasn't that TERRIBLE?? I couldn't help but feel so sorry for those poor little baby chickens when they're getting dumped onto the conveyor belt by the tray full! And when the ladies are chucking them down the chute by their poor little wings :o( They're probably so scared! I'm sad for the chickens!! But Matt still thinks it's funny. It's his favorite. He says "it's Awesome!"

Who's right, here??

Comments

Sara and Tafu said…
Ok..That was horrible. I think I'm scarred. Even Tafu didn't like it. Thanks for sharing Jenilee...definitely not craving chik-fil-a right about now.
Ashley said…
I think I'll stick with salad...have the nuts at PETA seen this? Poor baby chicks....
Nicky said…
One's thing's for sure...those chicks won't want to treadmill anytime soon. ;-) Just think...that's "kinda" equivalent to what human babies have to endure during and after birth. Lol...minus the conveyor belt junk.