Reunited, And It Feels So Good!


There is a lady in my ward, Sister Hicks, who saw me walking Zoey to school one day. She asked my what kind of dog she was, and through conversation we found out that
OUR PUPPIES ARE FROM THE SAME LITTER!!!

Of course, I mentioned that we get them together sometime to play.
So when I saw here again yesterday, she said she'd bring her puppy over today for them to play. I was excited because Zoey isn't very socialized with dogs, and the only dog she sees in our neighborhood is a HUUUUGE black lab that she's scared of. She always tries to jump up my legs whenever "Scooby" comes around. So I was anxious to socialize her with a dog her own size!!

Here is ZOEY & PRINCESS PUDDLES

I wonder if dogs remember their siblings??
probably not...

They look alike, yet they don't. Aside from the obvious hair cut, Princess Puddles is a lot smaller. I think she takes more after the 'toy poodle', where Zoey looks more like the 'shih-tuz' part.

Princes Puddles has a big black stripe down her back, and Zoey has very little black on her.

They had a GREAT time playing together!!
They loved it!

I'm sure there are many more play dates in their future!
!!!SISTERS!!!


Comments