Never Go Shopping Hungry!!

I had a busy morning this morning.
Woke up at 6:37 (after hitting the snooze once), took Zoey potty, woke up the kids, and everyone got dressed and groomed between.
We're off to school at 7:20, pick up Shawn & Shenny on the way, and drop everyone (except Natalie) off at school so they can have breakfast.
Come back home, turn on Dora, finish getting Natalie ready, then take Natalie to school at 7:55 where SHE can have breakfast. Yes, I don't have to feed ANY of my kids breakfast, because it's free at their schools. Lucky me!

Now USUALLY I go home and eat breakfast after I drop Natalie off. But today I had a volunteer meeting to go to at the kids' school at 8:15 (which i was late for), and then to CYS to register Natalie for hourly care if I ever wanna use it for things like going on field trips with the older kids, like I will on Friday. Come to find out she's already registered! Then to Wal Mart and asked for $20 cash back with one $10, one $5's, four $1's, and four quarters. The lady looked at me like I was crazy until I explained to her that my kids have two separate field trips to go on, one costing $9.50, and the other $10.50. Then I went to the Commissary.

THAT is where I ran into my problem...

We ALL do it, or HAVE done it at one time or another...

I WENT GROCERY SHOPPING HUNGRY!

What happens when you go to the grocery store hungry?
Well MOST of you probably have self control, and just go for what's on your list.
But NOT THIS WOMAN!

I went in for 3 things. . . THREE THINGS.....
look at my cart:
What the heck is all of this? I specifically went for bacon, milk, and butter.
oh wait, I SEE THE BACON! But what the heck is the rest of that crap?? And is ANY of it HEALTHY??? Maybe the Raisin Bran. But the rest of it is JUNK! My little brain said to me
"Oh look! Jeno's Pizzas are ONLY .67 cents! You must buy two of EACH!!"
Like I even need ONE!

I hate it when I do that!
And the whole time I am telling myself to stop, but I have NO self control and just continue running up and down the aisles like a kid in a candy store, throwing in anything with sugar in it.

Oh, I am SICKENED!
And I will continue to be sickened as I stuff my fat face with all of that food that will do nothing but make me even fatter!

Comments

Ashley said…
Really, I laughed out loud when I saw the picture of your cart! How many pizzas did you buy???
Frank & Moana said…
Well Miss Jenilee...the same thing happens when you take me to the commissary. All those pizza's I bought already gone. Ask Pua. She'll tell you where it is.
Gotta stock again real soon.
LOL And I wasnt' even hungry the day I went! CAN YOU IMAGINE IF I WAS? haha