It's time for a boring little family update on the random, unimportant things that you CAN live the rest of your lives without knowing;
I thought this was cute enough to be blog-worthy:
Kenzie teaching Natalie her May Day dance, aka 'The Hustle'
Kenzie's got some mad moves, and it's adorable to watch the Nan follow in her footsteps!
Watch the video:
Then they got hyper.
Here are a couple of hyper pictures of them jumping up and down:Nice hair, Nan.
That was fun.
Blog-worthy item #2:
MATTHEW'S ABSCESSED TEETH!!!
Last week when we were in the Commissary, he was complaining about having "puffy gums". Then he pulled his cheeks back and said, "Look mom!"
To my horror I saw something that could be nothing other than an abscessed tooth!! So I took him to the dentist. He had them on BOTH sides!!
Dr. Dave referred us to Dr. Ching who is a Pedodontist.
Matthew went into a little room with a sliding glass door with another boy in the chair next to him. They asked me to wait in the waiting room for a few minutes. A couple minutes later I heard bloody murder coming from that little room! That couldn't be MY kid! Then Dr. Ching came out and called me back, and I went and saw him, and he had two cheeks full of gauze, and a $1 bill in his hand!!! I said, "What is THAT?" He said that the other boy screamed so much, that the dentist said that he'd give Matthew $1 if he didn't make noise. And he didn't! He said it didn't even hurt!!
Here's the aftermath:The blue tongue was from the jell-o that he just ate, because the dentist put him on a "soft food" diet for the rest of the day. Just like Nathan after he had his tonsils out!! Matthew was pretty happy about that!!
And The Tooth Fairy doesn't come for teeth that were pulled out by the dentist!!!
Blog-worthy item of business #3:
Packing for NTC
Any military spouse will empathize with me on this one.
Why is it, that every time they have to pack to go anywhere, the closet that holds all of their crap seems to just throw up all over the house??
I didn't have it too bad this time, but this is a common site in a lot of houses I'm sure:I stood on my chair to get that picture.
I love matt's LEGS hanging out as he naps on the couch from all the packing.
A few random notes:
This is how many days till Grandma comes to Hawaii!!!
Kenzie & Matt hanging out:
Natalie & Nathan playing NICE together in the lanai
putting together a puzzle:
Matthew & Mommy's crazy faces:
Zoey "clapping her hands" because she wants my dinner:She's so cute!
But worst of all.....
ZOEY IS IN HEAT!!!!DANG IT!!
We have the pre-op appointment to get her Spayed on FRIDAY, and she just went into heat!! Oh, I'm so upset!! I didn't want to deal with a doggy period!!! So I went to the store and bought her some diapers, cut a hole for her tail, and I put it on her:It lasted about 5 minutes, until she chewed it off. GROSS! I haaaaaate dogs in heat! It's the worst thing in the world!! Ugh! And we have like 2 weeks left of this garbage!! Then I'm gettin that crap taken OUT! No more!!
Thanks for reading my blog :o)
Comments
I agree with Ashley - men shouldn't be allowed to pack.