Our 10th Anniversary!!

(Our anniversary present from McKenzie)



Matt & Jen
August 27th, 1998


I can't believe that it was TEN YEARS AGO that Matt and I were getting ready for our cute little wedding at the chapel of the church that I grew up going to every Sunday. Let's reminisce back to that day....

(I took pictures of the pictures in my unfinished wedding album)
Let me just apologize NOW to my family members who are in some of the following pictures
who may or may not have have been going through a fashion crisis ;o)


The Bride To Be


My Mama & Me



My last picture with my parents as Jenilee SHAW...



Me with my 3 sisters



Dad walking me down the aisle
At the altar

Bro. Hyde, who was the Stake Pres. at the time, has known me since I was a little kid. So it was an honor to have him be the one to marry Matt and I.
If you haven't noticed, McKenzie was about 2 months away from making her entrance into this world ;o)

i DO!

Mr. & Mrs. FERGUSON!!!

YAY! We're married!!

Time to cut the cake!

Here comes the fun part...

Matt's piece:

My piece... I asked for the BIG piece...

Uh oh! it was TOO big!!

Matt knew it wouldn't fit!
Look at his face!

Thanks for covering my humiliation with a napkin, Matt :o)

Punch time

Ahhh.. that went MUCH better than the cake part!
And we were married!



Four kids later....

a few pounds heavier....

Happily Ever After!

Happy Anniversary Matty!!
My Hero, my best friend.
I love you more and more each day!
You've made me happier than I ever thought I could be!
!I LOVE YOU!

Comments

Becky said…
Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad you both are so happy. All a parent wants is for their kids to be happy. Ten years!!! It can't be that long. Congrats. Love ya both.
Angela said…
I think you look better now! You are a hot mother of 4! ( like me!)
Who took the beach pictures? I love them!
I love Matt! I am so glad he didn't smash that cake in your face. I hate when people do that. What a gentleman!
Anonymous said…
Jen! Your a MILF! You SO look better now! With experience comes beauty! Hopefully i will be as beautiful as you in ten years! Love you both!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations my dear sista! You both look so happy together then and now. A match made in heaven. Wish you many more happy years to come.