The NEW Zoey

I've been debating ever since I got Zoey, whether or not I should get her hair cut short. She was really hot all of the time and panting a lot. So the day I found a flea on her, I decided I wanted to get it cut! So I called the local groomer and made an appointment for her to come in.

We arrived at Clip N Dip promptly at 9:30am, where the man behind the counter began to examine her. He said that we could do one of two haircuts;
1. "The Long Summer Cut"
or
2. "The Duck"
Apparently, 'the duck' leaves the hair a little longer, and is a very nice cut on a dog with long hair like Zo, but it takes a little more upkeep on my part, and was about $10 more! So we went for "the Long Summer Cut". HAHA.

Here's her before and after:

BEFORE


AFTER

SHE LOOKS LIKE A TOTALLY DIFFERENT DOG!!

When they brought her out to me, I had to look twice and I said, "She's so WHITE!"
She was VERY happy to see her family again!

And THAT'S Zoey's new hair cut :oD

Comments

Becky said…
Look at Zo!!! She is so cute. She looks all soft and fluffy. Is she happier with her shorter do?
Angela said…
Oh wow! I love it! She is so cute! Dogs, like kids need to have good haircuts. You are a good mama.