First Day of Preschool

As chaotic as our life already is, today was Natalie's first day of preschool in the Head Start program!! Last year, Nathan and Natalie went to Head Start out at Helemano Military Reservation. That was quite a drive, so I am very happy that this year her preschool is within walking distance of the house. About 2 miles away. Now it only takes me 5 minutes to drive there instead of 15! And all of my kids are here on base! It's great!

Unfortunately, with Nathan being sick at home, I FORGOT to bring my camera when I took/picked up Natalie from preschool.

This is all I got of her special day:

How 'bout that!
Natalie eating a popsicle.

Sorry I don't have any exciting pictures of Natalie in her classroom with her teacher and new friends, but you know those will come later. Along with a picture of Kenzie and her teacher.

I know, I'M A SLACKER!

Comments

Ashley said…
Poor youngest child...never gets her own spotlight! Mia was 3 and a half before she had a picture taken by herself!!!