10 Reasons I Hate Exercising

  • When you're done, you always look like you peed your pants from your thigh sweat, if you got big thighs like me :o)
  • Going to the gym and seeing the "show-offs" in better shape than I'll ever even think about being in.
  • Smelling bad.
  • Having to shower afterward; yes, I'll be honest, I don't like showering daily... every other day is good for me. It takes too long to do my hair, and I can't go out in public without my hair did!
  • Mirrors everywhere! (in the gym) Do they think I LIKE to see my butt jiggle?
  • Three words: Bright...Red...Face! My face gets beet red, and STAYS beet red for hours after I exercise. Hate it!
  • Sweating Profusely; Just because I'm done exercising doesn't mean I get to stop sweating. I'm pretty sure I keep sweating for a good 5 hours after I'm done!
  • Sweaty ears + iPods = Don't mix! My stupid earphones always sweat their way out of my ears while I'm running. Either that or they get clogged up with moving earwax and plug up the speaker so I hear nothing in one ear.
  • It gets things "moving" if you know what I mean. Heart starts pumping, blood starts flowing, and so does yer poop! I always have to poop when I'm running! So does Matt! I know.... TMI.
  • Lack of Motivation!! I have no reason to exercise besides being healthy. I'm lucky to have a husband who loves me and thinks I'm attractive no matter what my weight is. So I'm not doing it for him. I have to dig down deep and do it for ME! The real reason is to live a long HEALTHY life.

AND THAT'S WHY I HATE EXERCISING!!!

Comments

Ashley said…
All things so true. And the drippy sweat, I feel like I need to carry a towel...
Becky said…
Yeah, I'm with you on the exercise thing. At least you do it anyway.
Nicky said…
Woman, I can't wait til you get here because I need a friend to get me motivated. Lol. Trav is always telling me to exercise and that "you're gaining weight" (UGH!!) so I need ya. Bad. Especially after this next baby's born. I'm gonna be up in the 190's!!!