I know our blog has been UNUSUALLY quiet lately.... but this is just the quiet before the storm.
TOMORROW -- Nathan goes in for his long awaited surgery to get his enlarged tonsils and adenoid removed, along with getting tubes in his ears to drain the excess fluid in his ears. It's a quick surgery but he's going to stay overnight. I will be with him, while Matt and the kids will be at home. We're all loaded up on ice cream, pudding, yogurt, jell-o, and popsicles for when he comes home and has to eat soft foods for 2 weeks!!
WEDNESDAY -- is the kids' first day of school!!! Yes, Nathan will miss the first 2 weeks of Kindergarten :o( But I'm sure he'll adjust quickly to the classroom setting thanks to Head Start, which he & Natalie went to last year.
*Wednesday is also Mutual and Faith In God night
THURSDAY -- is Cub Scout Pack Night for Matthew! Get ready for more awards and pictures!!
*it's also my bff Christa's birthday ;o)
FRIDAY -- is Natalie's first day of Head Start. But this year she is going to Petersen CDC instead of Helemano. Peterson is walking distance, while Helemano was about 15 minutes away! So I'm happy not to have to go to Helemano and back twice every day!
Natalie is VERY excited to start. She told me in the car today "I like my teacher, Mommy... but I don't know her name..." Haha! Natalie has no idea who her teacher is yet. Silly girl!
SATURDAY -- is our Ward Youth Temple assignment. And we got 6am!!! So that means that we gotta meet at the church at 4:45am! Yikes! One of my girls, Charne, is going to spend the night at my house so she can ride with me. It will be my first time going to the temple with the Youth, so I am very excited to go.
TOMORROW -- Nathan goes in for his long awaited surgery to get his enlarged tonsils and adenoid removed, along with getting tubes in his ears to drain the excess fluid in his ears. It's a quick surgery but he's going to stay overnight. I will be with him, while Matt and the kids will be at home. We're all loaded up on ice cream, pudding, yogurt, jell-o, and popsicles for when he comes home and has to eat soft foods for 2 weeks!!
WEDNESDAY -- is the kids' first day of school!!! Yes, Nathan will miss the first 2 weeks of Kindergarten :o( But I'm sure he'll adjust quickly to the classroom setting thanks to Head Start, which he & Natalie went to last year.
*Wednesday is also Mutual and Faith In God night
THURSDAY -- is Cub Scout Pack Night for Matthew! Get ready for more awards and pictures!!
*it's also my bff Christa's birthday ;o)
FRIDAY -- is Natalie's first day of Head Start. But this year she is going to Petersen CDC instead of Helemano. Peterson is walking distance, while Helemano was about 15 minutes away! So I'm happy not to have to go to Helemano and back twice every day!
Natalie is VERY excited to start. She told me in the car today "I like my teacher, Mommy... but I don't know her name..." Haha! Natalie has no idea who her teacher is yet. Silly girl!
SATURDAY -- is our Ward Youth Temple assignment. And we got 6am!!! So that means that we gotta meet at the church at 4:45am! Yikes! One of my girls, Charne, is going to spend the night at my house so she can ride with me. It will be my first time going to the temple with the Youth, so I am very excited to go.
AND THAT'S MY WEEK! So get ready!
Here's wishing Nathan a quick, speedy, and fast recovery!!!
!HERE HERE!
!!HUZZAH!!
Here's wishing Nathan a quick, speedy, and fast recovery!!!
!HERE HERE!
!!HUZZAH!!
Comments