~~~MONDAY, JULY 14th~~~
Today was our last FULL day in Washington....
My BFF from high school, Keith, came over for a visit while he had a little bit of time to kill before he had to go to a meeting for work. I made him wait until Matt came before he could leave. Dick & Becky brought Matt over around 10:30am, so we had a house full for a while!
It's always good to see Keith!
Maybe next time I'll finally get to meet his girlfriend, September!

Dick & Becky also brought Matt's little sister Chelsea, and her baby, Ryan, to come visit when they brought Matt over. And Ryan LOVES McKenzie. We call her "his little girlfriend"
Here's Kenzie jumping with Ryan

Here's a VIDEO of it!
Awwww..... he loves her

Natalie playing with Grandpa before he leaves

Mr. Fancy Pants
THEN my sister, Jana, and nephew, Branden, came over.
Remember how Jana's car broke down on Saturday? It wasn't ready until today, so she took mom's car home, and then came back today to visit and then get her car.
My kids LOVE cousin Branden!
The first thing they did was went out to Grandma's blueberry bush and picked a bowl of blueberries to share:

Then they all went out to Jump.
Branden is so good to them!
Look at Nathan hanging off of his neck!

Here's Branden with my kids, and Jaylene's kids:
~!COUSINS!~

While this kids all played outside, Jeanelle and I snuck inside to download more ringtones onto our phones. So while Jeanelle downloaded, I read my mom's journal from way-back-when.
Jeanelle caught me:

Then we went back outside to be sociable:


Here's my mom getting squirted by Makenna:

Rylee driving the Car:

Here's a VIDEO of Matthew playing with Rylee in the car:
Jaxen & Natalie:
The kids were picking the thorns off of the roses and putting them on their noses as HORNS!
Kenna's horn:

Then, for the one-millionth time, Natalie fell down and "got blood".
Here's grandma fixing her up:

This is Nathan's face when he asks for something:

Me & Rylee

Every time we told Natalie "no", she'd go and pout underneath the trampoline:

It was such a beautiful day, the kids all wanted to get wet! So we let them play in the kiddie pool:


While the kids were playing in the pool, I thought I'd try my hand and fire knife dancing and twirl the broom around like it was a fire knife! LOL!

Then Jana & Branden had to go home. But before they left, I had to get a picture with them
(for the sake of the blog!)

And we also had to get a SISTER picture
(minus Jaylene, who was at work)
Jeanelle, Me, & Jana

Then a sisters plus MOM picture:

And then a whole FAM-DAMILY picture
which is really only my family, plus Jana & Branden, and Jaxen

Then Jana & Branden left and it was only my family, and Jaylene's family, plus Mom & Jeanelle. And rumor had it that Rylee hates baths. But she had sticky hair. And they said she hated baths when she came to Hawaii too, but she was fine with me. So I wanted to prove them wrong.
WHOOPS! I was wrong! She really DOES hate baths! The second I turned on the bath, she started crying and climbing up me!


But we made it through it, and everyone was happy in the end.

Jeanelle holding a clean happy Rylee:

Here I am saying goodbye to my sister, Jaylene, until we move here in April '09:

Jaylene is pregnant with #4. It's a boy, but I won't get to meet him until I move.
So here I am saying goodbye to #4:

We had a great time! It was the perfect end to the perfect trip!
Today was our last FULL day in Washington....
My BFF from high school, Keith, came over for a visit while he had a little bit of time to kill before he had to go to a meeting for work. I made him wait until Matt came before he could leave. Dick & Becky brought Matt over around 10:30am, so we had a house full for a while!
It's always good to see Keith!
Maybe next time I'll finally get to meet his girlfriend, September!
Dick & Becky also brought Matt's little sister Chelsea, and her baby, Ryan, to come visit when they brought Matt over. And Ryan LOVES McKenzie. We call her "his little girlfriend"
Here's Kenzie jumping with Ryan
Here's a VIDEO of it!
Awwww..... he loves her
Natalie playing with Grandpa before he leaves
Mr. Fancy Pants
THEN my sister, Jana, and nephew, Branden, came over.
Remember how Jana's car broke down on Saturday? It wasn't ready until today, so she took mom's car home, and then came back today to visit and then get her car.
My kids LOVE cousin Branden!
The first thing they did was went out to Grandma's blueberry bush and picked a bowl of blueberries to share:
Then they all went out to Jump.
Branden is so good to them!
Look at Nathan hanging off of his neck!
Here's Branden with my kids, and Jaylene's kids:
~!COUSINS!~
While this kids all played outside, Jeanelle and I snuck inside to download more ringtones onto our phones. So while Jeanelle downloaded, I read my mom's journal from way-back-when.
Jeanelle caught me:
Then we went back outside to be sociable:
Here's my mom getting squirted by Makenna:
Rylee driving the Car:
Here's a VIDEO of Matthew playing with Rylee in the car:
Jaxen & Natalie:
The kids were picking the thorns off of the roses and putting them on their noses as HORNS!
Kenna's horn:
Then, for the one-millionth time, Natalie fell down and "got blood".
Here's grandma fixing her up:
This is Nathan's face when he asks for something:
Me & Rylee
Every time we told Natalie "no", she'd go and pout underneath the trampoline:
It was such a beautiful day, the kids all wanted to get wet! So we let them play in the kiddie pool:
While the kids were playing in the pool, I thought I'd try my hand and fire knife dancing and twirl the broom around like it was a fire knife! LOL!
Then Jana & Branden had to go home. But before they left, I had to get a picture with them
(for the sake of the blog!)
And we also had to get a SISTER picture
(minus Jaylene, who was at work)
Jeanelle, Me, & Jana
Then a sisters plus MOM picture:
And then a whole FAM-DAMILY picture
which is really only my family, plus Jana & Branden, and Jaxen
Then Jana & Branden left and it was only my family, and Jaylene's family, plus Mom & Jeanelle. And rumor had it that Rylee hates baths. But she had sticky hair. And they said she hated baths when she came to Hawaii too, but she was fine with me. So I wanted to prove them wrong.
WHOOPS! I was wrong! She really DOES hate baths! The second I turned on the bath, she started crying and climbing up me!
But we made it through it, and everyone was happy in the end.
Jeanelle holding a clean happy Rylee:
Here I am saying goodbye to my sister, Jaylene, until we move here in April '09:
Jaylene is pregnant with #4. It's a boy, but I won't get to meet him until I move.
So here I am saying goodbye to #4:
We had a great time! It was the perfect end to the perfect trip!
Comments