It's Finally OVER!!!

AAAAH!
This has been the longest 4 days of my life! We only got here on Thursday (4 days ago), and we still have a week + 1 day to go till we get to go home!!! It's been really really nice getting to see all of the family that we never get to see, but we all know that when everyone gets together.... THERE'S DRAMA!

But I'm happy to say that most of the drama has come to an end, and we are going on our 5 hour journey to Washington tomorrow!! I think things will be a lot better/calmer there, and I'm looking forward to it. PLUS the fact that I get to see all of my old friends.
P.S. No matter how long I live in Hawaii, I will NEVER miss road trips!!!

Sunday, was just as uneventful as Saturday was.... But it ended at Denny's

We spent the majority of the day at Grandma Fergy's house, greeting family members as they trickled in. These next pictures are of everyone just hanging out at gramma's:

Here's me, cousin Tina from PA, Matt, and cousin Kory from LA


Here are a few pics of my cute Nan wearing Grandpa's hat:


Those pictures were all taken BEFORE Natalie got punched in the nose by a kid and got blood all over her shirt! Apparently she started a fight and lost...


Nathan & Brian made friends, and ran around together.
Here they are "working out"


Nathan did some weird pose and said, "Take a picture, Mama."
I do what I'm told!


If you ever go to any kind of Ferguson function, the Dick Ferguson family will ALWAYS be sleeping in their chair at some point! It drives me nuts!
Here's Becky (Matt's mom) and Matt snoozin outside on the porch:

They ALL do it! With an exception of Chelsea.... I don't think I've seen her sleep in public yet! LOL!


Awwww.... Mary & Natalie are BFF's


Adam (Matt's older brother) got there Sunday evening.
Here's Matt holding Adam & Laura's new baby, Maren:
(LOVE the Cupie curl!)


Cousin Leighanne



Cousin Alison (the chelsea clone) and her husband Brandon



HERE'S THE DENNY'S PART

Our Motel is right next to Denny's, so last night me & Jess wanted to go to Denny's for a late night dessert, so we went over to Dick & Becky's room, and took whoever wanted to go, and WENT!

"Eight kids and six adults, please."


David (Matt's little bro), Adam (Matt's older bro) and Dick (Matt's Dad)


LOL @ this pic!
Jess said something that made their faces look like this!
LOLOLOLOL!


After a few milkshakes, strawberry cheesecake, and some ice cream, we all went back to the motel and crashed!

~~~~~~~~END SUNDAY/BEGIN MONDAY~~~~~~~~~


Today was Grandma Fergy's funeral :'o(
I left my camera at the Motel because I didn't think that there'd be anything to take a picture of at a funeral. So I did good in the beginning... told myself "I'm not gonna cry!" but that didn't last very long. Although I DIDN'T use a kleenex! I just let it run down my my cheeks, face, and neck! HAHA! Gross, I know, but no makeup smearing :o)

Becky was on cloud nine!!
ALL of her kids were in the same place for the first time in YEARS!!

The Fam:
Dick, David, Becky, Josh, Matt, Adam, & Chelsea


The WHOLE FAM DAMILY
(minus 3 grandkids)
Dick, Michael, Josh, Rebekah, Becky David, Jessica, Mary, Me, Matt, Chelsea, Ryan, Maren, Adam, Laura, Joey, Brian, Gunner, McKenzie, Natalie, Nathan, Matthew, and Elyse!!


Here's Dick's family:
(Gramma Fergy's kids)
Tom, Dawn, Bonnie, Barbie, & Dick


Here's a picture of Grandma's only full blood sister, Evelyn -- on the right
(she looks a lot like Grandma did)


A typical Ferguson Family scene of a billion kids everywhere!!


After the funeral luncheon, we all came back to the hotel to RELAX at the pool!


The kids taking a dip in the FREEZING pool:

The Fam, sitting around talking story:

Adam & Becky

Matty-poo
the coolest one in his family :o)

Matthew & Nathan braving the cold pool


David playing with his son, Joey, in the water


Lil' Miss Personality
aka Elyse


Kenzie being a good big sister and swimming with Nataree

Jessica watching all of her little rugrats in the pool

Kenzie can FLOAT!

Adam & Laura at the edge of the pool with Maren, watching Elyse swim

MY KIDS DON'T USE TOWELS!!!
This is how my kids dry off:

This one cracks me up!

Oh look.... another Ferguson sleeping in public....


Typical Matthew... nose is video game


Rebekah, Josh, & baby Michael


SURPRISED Maren :o)

Natalie had to go to our room and change her clothes, after she squatted down by the side of the pool and peed all over the ground!!!!
So this is her pouting in trouble cuz she doesn't get to swim anymore:

Whenever she pouts, I look at her and say, "Don't you SMILE!" and it always gets her every time! She can't help but smile! So here she is trying to hide her smile:

Then she got SLEEEEEEEPY!!!
She fell asleep in her chair!
So we moved her to a reclining chair and gave her a towel for a pillow

Later on, we went out to eat.

Here's Adam's shaka, Laura, Becky, & Dick

Chelsea & Adam being silly as always


I asked to hold Maren while Laura ate her dinner because I felt sorry for Laura standing and bouncing her baby on her hip while trying to eat her sandwich. I was done with mine, so I took her for her. She's so cute, how could I resist!

And that was my Monday....
Tomorrow we drive to Washington.

To all of my friends in Washington:
I am so stinkin' loved that there are just WAY too many of you for me to see all in one visit. And I'm only staying in Port Orchard for one full day, so... I'm sorry if I missed you, but we're MOVING to Ft. Lewis in April, so you'll have me for good then :o)

Comments