Battalion Pool Day

Today as a Battalion Pool Day at the pool on Pearl Harbor Naval Base. I've never been on Pearl Harbor before, so since this was my first time, I couldn't stop thinking about that one Bachelor from a few that supposidely is stationed here with his wife, and how I might see him! Yeah right!








I had the same chances of seeing HIM as I do seeing Jack Johnson when I go to Haleiwa!
Or seeing someone from the cast of LOST whenever I'm out and about.
FAT CHANCE!

Anyway... after getting lost on Hickam Air Force Base (which neighbors Pearl Harbor), we finally found our way onto Pearl Harbor Naval Base and then to the pool.
When we got there, a bunch of guys from Matt's company were playing football on the lawn. They said "FERG!" a bunch, and then we continued on into the pool area, cuz that's where the kids wanted to be.

The end.
That was it. It was boring as crap! Kids had fun.
Basically we sat by ourselves in the kiddie pool area till the kids were done swimming, then we went home.

Here are some pictures of our FUN FUN pool party:

Natalie got bored and decided to go play on the toys next to the pool
Then Kenzie got brave and wanted to go down the water slide:

Wheeeeeeeee!

Here's the video of her coming out of the water slide:


SHE DID IT!

So that's the end of our day at the pool.


Later that night, I was going through all of the old unmarked video tapes in my cabinet. And one of them turned out to be a movie that Matt recorded off of TV years ago, called 'Pale Rider'. So he told me if I let him watch it that night that he'd let me throw it away. So I agreed.

He put it in one night, and we got quite a ways into it, then it got too late, and he went to bed so he could finish it the next day.

So the next day he put it in, and right in the middle of this big actioney scene
THE TAPE ENDS....

So to get even with the tape, WE DESTROYED IT! That'll show that tape!!

Look! Zoey even got in on the action and has a mouthful of video tape! LOL


Let that be a lesson to ALL VIDEO TAPES!!!
Never end in the middle of a movie on the Fergusons!!

Comments