We're RICH!

(this is really a random update)

OUR WEALTH

We're RICH!!!
We got our State Tax Return back!!!
CHECK IT OUT!!!!

[I have been advised by my elder sister Jeanelle to remove the pictures of my State Tax Return check because it has my name, address, and other info. that people who steal identities would love to have... therefore, I removed it :o)]


DIDJA SEE THAT???


TWELVE DOLLARS
I laughed when I opened it.
That's what happens when your husband deploys to Iraq for the whole year and comes home in October so you only pay two months of the State Taxes.
DON'T SPEND IT ALL IN ONE PLACE!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I GOT GAS!!!
hehe

Well I definitely spent it here:
Last week, I filled up my gas tank and was APPALLED by the price:

$48.00 for almost 12 gallons!!
And don't you hate it when you're topping off your tank and you're trying to round up to the nearest dollar and then you end up at .01?? That drives me CRAZY!! And I did it there.


So then I filled up the next week:

It only went up two cents...
but $63.00 for 15.5 gallons????
It's insane.
But did you see??? I topped it off to the nearest .00!!
good for me :o)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UNCLE RICK

Remember how my brother Rick & his friend Gaye came to visit? Well they stayed in a Hotel in Waikiki, and we just tagged along with them whenever we could. So we definitely chose to tag along when they went to the PCC

At the FIJI Village, they asked everyone who had a June birthday to come up on stage and dance. Here's me dancing:


Then we went on a Canoe Ride
(look at the guy on the bridge.... SHAKA BRADDAH!)


Before we left, we went to the place where you pick up your photos, to look for the picture they took of me dancing at Fiji. It wasn't printed up yet, but I saw Rick & Gaye's!


On the last day they were here, we met them at the Swap Meet. And since their plane left late at night, they had a lot of time to kill. So after the Swap Meet, we took them to see the USS Arizona Memorial, and then up to the Dole Pineapple Plantation by our house.
I always love the red pineapples!!


If you know Rick, you know that he's Mr. Jokester. So we were sitting outside eating our Pineapple Ice Cream when Rick said to the kids,
"Why didn't the skeleton cross the road?"
when Kenzie quickly replied,
"Because he didn't have the guts!!!"
The jokes went on for a few minutes when Natalie piped in with,
"Why did the booger cross the road?"
I though, 'oh great.. another random senseless joke from Natalie'.

Rick said, "I dunno.. WHY?"
Natalie said, "Because he got PICKED ON!!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
We all were laughing so hard!! That was SO cute! It was a REAL joke!!

Natalie really took a liking to her Uncle Rick.
While we were talking at Dole, after the jokes, Rick was talking to us, when all of a sudden, Natalie completely interrupts and says, "Uncle Rick."
He said, "What?"
and she says very clearly, "Birds...eat...bread"
HAHA! She cracks us up!
Hopefully we'll get to see Uncle Rick & Gaye again if we make it to Washington in July
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MATTHEW'S BIRD HOUSE

One of his Wolf requirements in Cub Scouts is to make a bird house.
So we found one at Toys R Us that you have to put together yourself,
so we bought it for him to make it.
And he did!

So we put a little bit of birdseed in the front tray and waited for the birds...
they didn't come.
So I was very excited when I looked outside one morning and saw
BIRDS ON HIS BIRD HOUSE!

Nathan calls those birds "Grandpa's Birdies"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WE GOT ANOTHER DOG!

Not really....
We're just dog sitting. Here's the story:
This is our friend's, the McCreery's, dog. His name is Utah. I met him for the first time in January when we had a Young Women sleepover at their house. He was such a good dog, and we didn't have a dog, so told Tammy if she ever needed anyone to dog sit him I would do it. So a few months later, they're getting ready to move to Italy and they needed somewhere for Utah to go. But her neighbor was taking care of him, so she said she didn't need me to do it, but that she might later because the people who were watching him were going to move too.
THEN we got Zoey. A couple weeks later, I got an email from Tammy asking me if I could still watch Utah for her. So of course I said "sure!"

Meet Utah

He's a very sweet, well behaved dog, and him & Zoey get along great!
He barks a lot, but the kids are loving him. And he's helping house train Zoey!!
Go Utah!
We have him until the 24th, then we bid adieu to The McCreery Family :o(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND THAT ENDS ANOTHER RANDOM UPDATE!

Comments