The Sommers Family

I am sad to say that we bid Aloha Oe' to the Sommers Family today (minus their two older kids who left last month) :o( I'm also sad that I didn't take the time to get to know them when we first got here. We've become really good friends in a short amount of time. Sarah and I made friends at the end of the deployment, and found out that our husbands were deployed TOGETHER!! From then on it's been nothing but fun.
And now they are off to Ft. Benning, Georgia where Brent is going to school to become a Commissioned Officer! And hey, if we get to go to WOC school in Alabama, then we'll only be two hours away from them. And then I'll get to meet Violet (they're baby due next month)!
So it's goodbye, but not goodbye forever.

We'll miss Christopher and his funny personality that he's developing. No more getting to see him roam around the Relief Society room, hiding under the table, and trying to pull the tablecloth off! HAHA!

Bye-Bye Christo-foffer :o(



And we'll also miss Fynn, and the funny things he says. In this picture he's saying "I don't' want you to take my picture." And before that, Matt asked him if he was his "Dawg", and Fynn said (pointing to himself), "THIS is not your dog.... THAT is your dog!" (pointing to Zoey)!

Bye-Bye Finneus!! I hope you change your name someday ;o)



And we'll also miss Nathanial. Who I constantly mistook for Nathan! And so did Sarah. That's why she slapped Nathan on the butt one day, because she thought he was Nathaniel. And they were in the same Primary class too, so at Christmas time, I got Nathanial's hand print picture, and Sarah got Nathan's. We didn't figure it out until I told her that they thought Nathan's name was Nathanial, and Sarah said that Nathanial's hand print was way too neat to be his!! LOL

Bye-Bye Nathanial... our multi-tasker ;o)

And that's that. I think it's one of the hardest things that you have to learn how to do in the Army. To make friends and then to have to say goodbye to them :'o(
Here's their crazy-faced picture (which shows the REAL Sommers family)
WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
We'll never forget you!

Comments