Our New Schedule!!

This is one of the only blogs that you will ever see with a left-alignment and no pictures!! It's for the sake of the new schedule.

So on Sunday, I was running around getting ready for church and just kind of grumbling under my breath. Something just didn't feel right. There was chaos, and I was bugged. So I talked to Matt and we decided to create a schedule, or routine. Something that we can stick to that will be the same thing every day. So we tried it out and EVERYONE LIKES IT! Here's our new schedule:

Monday-Friday
0500- wake up/exercise (matt leaves for PT so it works out)
0600- shower & get ready for the day
0700- personal time/scripture study
0730- kids get up & dressed
0745- Matt comes home from PT
0800- BREAKFAST (we also have a daily menu for 2 weeks)
0830- clean up breakfast/ brush teeth
0900- Daddy leaves for work/ start chores
*after chores are done, it's outside playtime*
**the sooner you get your chores done, the more time you'll have to play**
1130- LUNCH
1200- clean up lunch/ tv time
1245- Quiet Time :o)
1400- end quiet time/ start Free time
1500-SNACK
*Free Time*
1800- DINNER
1830- bath/brush teeth after dinner
1900- Family Scripture Study (FHE on Mon.)
1930- Family Prayer/ Nathan & Natalie go to bed
2000- Bedtime for All
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SATURDAY
0730- wake up/get dressed
0800- BREAKFAST
0900- Big Chores (like scrubbing toilet, bathtubs, floors, & walls)
*Free Time after chores*
1200-LUNCH
*Free Time*
1500- SNACK
*Free Time*
1700- Chore Check (make sure nothing got messed up during the day)
1800- DINNER
1830- Bath/brush teeth
1930- Family Scripture Study
2000- Indoor Free Time
2100- Family Prayer/Bedtime for All
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SUNDAY
0700- Wake up/shower/Daddy eats breakfast
0730- Dad leaves for church meeting/ kids get up
0800- BREAKFAST
0900- Brush Teeth/get ready for church
1000-SNACK
1030- ~GO TO CHURCH~
1400- Home from church/ SNACK
*Indoor Free Time*
1700- DINNER
*Indoor Free Time*
1830- Bath Time/ Brush Teeth
1900- Family Scripture Study
1930- Family Prayer/ Bedtime for Nathan & Natalie
2000- Bedtime for All
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's our new schedule! and IT WORKS!!

Comments

Ashley said…
WOW, I'm impressed. Can I borrow your ideas? I know it isn't hard to make a schedule, but sticking to it? That is where I get lost! Good for you guys! Maybe the girls and I will sit down tomorrow and work something out. I'll let you know!
Anonymous said…
Ok, now you are just showing off.. jk. You are so organized and kids (and husbands) really appreciate that I think. Wish I had been a little better at that. Way to go!

Mom Becky