Ferguson Family Service Project

So, the missionaries came over today, and, like always, they asked me if there was anything they could do for me before they left. Usually I decline their offer. However, today, I looked over at my two shaggy boys and said, "Can you cut hair?" Elder Nielsen said yes!!!
So I had him cut my boy's hair!
That's what happens when I ask Matt over and over and over to cut the boys' hair, and he doesn't!

Here's Elder Nielsen cutting Nathan's hair:
AFTER:
Much better!


Then it was Matthew's turn:
AFTER:

THANK YOU ELDER NIELSEN FOR CUTTING MY BOYS' HAIR!!!

Comments

Jeanelle said…
Such great haircuts!! Those elders deserve cookies or mint brownies!!!
Jeanelle said…
p.s. you should get their mom's email addresses and send them those pictures. They'd love it!! Kim does that and the moms always seem happy to get the pictures.
Tyler & Laura said…
Oh!! Elder Nielson is my little brother! My mom told me about your blog and I had to see it!! I'm so glad that you guys have enjoyed him; Spencer is a nut and SO much fun. I miss him, but I know that he is in the right place doing the Lord's work. It's fun to see the people who have met him and see more pictures of him...he hasn't been too good about sending any current pictures. Your kids are darling!

Laura Speth (Nielson)
hannah said…
Hello, this is Hannah, Elder Nielson's other sister. I'm so glad to see that he is able to give haircuts! He must have learned it from me (ha ha). Thank you again for sharing these with us! We love hearing from people who know him!