Elder Prime

We had the missionaries over for dinner on Monday, and things got a little crazy when Nathan brought out his Optimus Prime Voice Changing Helmet

Here is "Elder Prime" aka Elder Nielsen
reading the Book of Mormon to Matthew & McKenzie


And here's Elder Stoehr reading to
Nathan & Natalie
(it looks like Matthew is ready to attack)


Elder Nielsen wants YOU to be baptized!

Here's a VIDEO of Elder Prime teaching us the 1st discussion



Click HERE to learn more about they message they have to share


So after the Optimus Prime fiasco, Matt felt it necessary to show them his
Philipino Ginunting Sword

Here's Elder Stoehr with the sword:

And Elder Nielsen (still hogging the helmet) ready for a duel:

HAHAHAHA! We always have fun when the missionaries come over for dinner.
If you haven't had them over yet, I highly recommend it!

ALOHA!

Comments

Mer said…
Okay, LUV IT! I have to show Rett this one. Hilarious. THat's cool that he actually wore it. I miss how the Hawaii elders are so laid back, the ones here in AZ are always SO serious. This entry is def. a keeper. So funny!
Tyler & Laura said…
Oh!! Elder Nielson is my little brother! My mom told me about your blog and I had to see it!! I'm so glad that you guys have enjoyed him; Spencer is a nut and SO much fun. I miss him, but I know that he is in the right place doing the Lord's work. It's fun to see the people who have met him!

Laura Speth (Nielson)
hannah said…
Hello! I'm Hannah, Elder Nielson's sister. My mom told me about your blog, too! Thank you so much for sharing those pictures! Spencer is so much fun-we miss him so much. Thank you so much for caring for him!

Hannah Dunkley (Nielson)
Anonymous said…
Thanks so much for sharing your blog with us and the pictures you have of Spencer (Elder Nielson) and his companion. As you can tell, we love and miss him terribly, but are so proud of him for the work he is doing. Thank you for watching over him and helping him succeed! The Lord will bless you for the role you have played in his life! Thanks, Kim
debstan said…
We love the blog. Wish we were as talented! It is so nice to see Mike (Elder Stoehr) enjoying his mission with his companion. Thank you so much for caring enough about the elders to make sure they are loved and cared for as if they were at home! His G'pa Stoehr was visiting today and we were able to share this with him! You made our day as parents!