Tonight we had our monthly Cub Scout Pack Night! The boys really did a lot this month, with a two-day Day Camp, and a three mile hike! So with all of that, they all got AWARDS! Matthew got a Certificate of Attendance for participating in the Day Camp, and he also got FOUR Belt Loops; Soccer, BB Shooting, Ultimate, & Archery. He's participated in each of those sports, that's how he got his belt loops. He also got another badge for Day Camp, I think, but I can't remember because he got so many things!!
Here's Matthew getting his "Winner" medal from his Den Leader, Maria Hodges.
(she's the same person who made Fara's awesome cake!)
This month's theme was 'Go For The Gold'
Awards:
Certificate:

ALSO.....
I forgot to blog the Cub Scout 3 mile hike that they went on last Saturday!!
Maria asked me if I wanted to go on the hike, and I told her that one of us would go, whether it was me or Matt. So we asked Matthew who he wanted to go, and he chose daddy because it was more of a "boy thing". So Daddy went with.
Sorry i can't caption more of these pictures, but I wasn't there, so I know just about as much as you do. But the pictures are good to look at anyway:

A fuzzy, but cute, picture of Matthew walking with his walkin' stick!



This is a Koa Tree.
Matt is OBSESSED with them for some reason.
He wants the wood for some reason, like making a walking stick or something.
They have these trees on the outside of the fence that surrounds the base, and if he sees a little gate open, he talks about going back there and cutting a bunch of wood and throwing it over the fence so he can come back and pick it up in his truck. He's crazy!




Our beautiful mountains


Matt said there was bamboo everywhere!

This is another one of the cool trees we have here.

They all got bamboo!



If you look real hard, you can see the ocean:


A beautiful view of Diamond Head Crater
Dick & Becky will remember climbing to it's peak when then came here to visit :o)
If you ever see a postcard of Honolulu or Waikiki
ALSO.....
I forgot to blog the Cub Scout 3 mile hike that they went on last Saturday!!
Maria asked me if I wanted to go on the hike, and I told her that one of us would go, whether it was me or Matt. So we asked Matthew who he wanted to go, and he chose daddy because it was more of a "boy thing". So Daddy went with.
Sorry i can't caption more of these pictures, but I wasn't there, so I know just about as much as you do. But the pictures are good to look at anyway:
A fuzzy, but cute, picture of Matthew walking with his walkin' stick!
This is a Koa Tree.
Matt is OBSESSED with them for some reason.
He wants the wood for some reason, like making a walking stick or something.
They have these trees on the outside of the fence that surrounds the base, and if he sees a little gate open, he talks about going back there and cutting a bunch of wood and throwing it over the fence so he can come back and pick it up in his truck. He's crazy!
Our beautiful mountains
Matt said there was bamboo everywhere!
This is another one of the cool trees we have here.
They all got bamboo!
If you look real hard, you can see the ocean:
A beautiful view of Diamond Head Crater
Dick & Becky will remember climbing to it's peak when then came here to visit :o)
If you ever see a postcard of Honolulu or Waikiki
it is ALWAYS in the background:

Honolulu:

This is what Matt was talking about when he said that bamboo was everywhere:

Here's all of the adults who went:

Maybe I'll get to go on the next one.....
but probably not since it's a "boy thing" :o(
I, Jenilee Ferguson,
promise to do my best
to do my duty
to God and my country
to help other people
and to obey the law
Honolulu:
This is what Matt was talking about when he said that bamboo was everywhere:
Here's all of the adults who went:
Maybe I'll get to go on the next one.....
but probably not since it's a "boy thing" :o(
I, Jenilee Ferguson,promise to do my best
to do my duty
to God and my country
to help other people
and to obey the law
of the pack!
TWO!
TWO!
Comments