this 4th of July is gonna be....

SPECTACULAR!!!
If you can't see who is going to play at the FREE CONCERT here on Schofield on the 4th of July, here's your next clue:


IT'S BILLY RAY CYRUS!!!

Sing with me!
"DON'T TELL MAH HEART... MAH ACHEY BREAKY HEART...
I JUST DON'T THINK HE'D UNDERSTAND....."

I couldn't believe it when Christa told me, so I had to come home and look it up online and see for myself. CLICK HERE to see for YOURself!


Ok, and this is completely UNlikely and really really wishful thinking, but..... the ULTIMATE would be if he brought HIS DAUGHTER with him!!!!

MILEY CYRUS!!
also known as....
(to every pre-teen in the world)

HANNAH MONTANA!!
Yeah... Kenzie would crap her pants. But I'm sure it'll never happen (Miley coming to Hawaii, not Kenzie crapping her pants... that still could happen. haha).
But how cool is it that Billy Ray Cyrus is coming??? Ya gotta love the military! We've had the opportunity to see a lot of different bands that we wouldn't have gotten to see otherwise. I guess it's the least they can do for the sacrifices we make.
It's nice when people show their appreciation....

And hey... aside from getting to see Billy Ray Cyrus, we might win a new car :o)
yeah right

Comments

Jeanelle said…
Kenzie's pants should stay clean because I believe Miss "my best friend Leslie says she's just being Miley" is doing the Stadium of Fire concert at BYU for the 4th. So sorry to disappoint you but at least you get Billy Ray. Another popular song he had (and will likely sing) is "Some Gave All." It's about veterans/soldiers. Perfect venue!
Anonymous said…
It's good to know that some entertainers are supportive of those who serve (including their families). It seems like country singers are the best at that. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. Sorry Miley won't make it but glad Kenz won't have to hide her head in shame...

Mom Becky