a SKULL at the beach


Christa and I were outside on my front porch yesterday, chit-chatting with the missionaries and playing our nose flutes, when I got a text message from Maggie (if you don't know who she is by now, go read some of my older posts). Her message said that while Jimmy and the kids were digging a pool in the sand at Kualoa Beach, they dug up a HUMAN SKULL!!!!!!!! I said, "NO WAY!"

Click here to see the full story on the news and to see the video.

Here they all are getting interviewed by the news

Here's Andres aka "jimmy" getting interviewed by the pretty Hawaiian news reporter:


She sent me a picture of the skull, but then said that the police didn't want the picture to get out to the media, so I shouldn't put it on my blog. But that was before they confirmed that it was ancient, and not somebody's missing family memeber.
so heres....

THE SKULL!
CRAZY HUH!?

Can you imagine if that was YOU?
Matt was jealous.

Comments

Jeanelle said…
You're famous by proxy now! Well, twice. First MTV and now this! :)