Everyone....
Meet Zoey!




Originally, I wanted to give her a Hawaiian name, but I didn't find any that really stuck with her. So it was between Emma and Zoe, and we picked Zoe Kailani! Yes, she has a Hawaiian MIDDLE name! Matt says dogs don't have middle names, but MINE DOES!! And it sounds cute!
And don't call her a "rat dog"!!


We love her to bits, and can't wait to create fun memories with her in our ohana!

Click HERE to learn more about Shih Poos,
and to see what Wikipedia has to say about them.
Meet Zoey!
She is a 12 week old Shih Poo (1/2 shih tzu, 1/2 toy poodle),
and the newest member of our family!!
She's a little lovey fluff dog!
Here she is laying on her back next to me.
She loves the kids!
No, we weren't planning on getting a dog, but I saw her while Matt and I were out on Friday, and I couldn't resist! She's just what I've been looking for!! A small, indoor dog, who doesn't shed or need tons of exercise. Yes, this puppy is mostly for ME, since I'm going to be the one taking care of her.
Originally, I wanted to give her a Hawaiian name, but I didn't find any that really stuck with her. So it was between Emma and Zoe, and we picked Zoe Kailani! Yes, she has a Hawaiian MIDDLE name! Matt says dogs don't have middle names, but MINE DOES!! And it sounds cute!
And don't call her a "rat dog"!!
We love her to bits, and can't wait to create fun memories with her in our ohana!
Click HERE to learn more about Shih Poos,
and to see what Wikipedia has to say about them.
Here's a video of Zoey playing with the kids
and Natalie being a camera hog!
Nathan loves her
Here's a video of her eating Kenzie's hair:
I love my puppy!
She lets me hold her like a baby
and when you hold her, she lays her head on your shoulder
The sweetest lil' snuggler!
Comments