Kinda Fallin Apart.....

Yeah, things are kinda fallin apart this week. But nothing we can't handle. A broken washer, a cell phone with a mind of it's own, a 'mom' temper tantrum, and a phone call from the principal.

I'm pretty sure it's a RULE that the day after you husbands leaves for an extended period of time, everything that CAN go wrong, WILL go wrong. Oh well... My glass is still half FULL dang it!

Comments

Jeanelle said…
Oh Benner Bee - I'm sorry things are in the crappity crap crap crapper! You know everything will get better - soon, I hope! love you lots xoxoxo your one and ONLY bff Nowsie...
Anonymous said…
hey this is rick still plan on coming over my email is sappcrc@msn.com what island do you live on.want to swim with the dolphins and make some plans.is everything still ok for us to come over,let me know.Rick